• ARCHIVES 
  • » This is just a simple copy paste code that provides marquee effect on the background :eh: :thumbsup: Thanks to, [b]Javascript.internet.com[/b] for all the knowledge. :wow: [b]The DiaShak DuchShiK

Pages: 12

This is just a simple copy paste code that provides marquee effect on the background :eh: :thumbsup: Thanks to, [b]Javascript.internet.com[/b] for all the knowledge. :wow: [b]The DiaShak DuchShiK

cutelezah12
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This is just a simple copy paste code that provides marquee effect on the background :eh: :thumbsup: Thanks to, [b]Javascript.internet.com[/b] for all the knowledge. :wow: [b]The DiaShak DuchShiK

wat is loader????
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: This is just a simple copy paste code that provides marquee effect on the background :eh: :thumbsup: Thanks to, [b]Javascript.internet.com[/b] for all the knowledge. :wow: [b]The DiaShak DuchShiK

[quote=cutelezah12]wat is loader????[/quote] go here: http://theftalk.com/t22027-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D.html
jopet_Q
» n00b
1969-12-31

your preview isn't working... anyway, how does the bg scroll? upwards or downwards or sideways? can we make it scroll in any direction we want? tnx
joe1084
» n00b
1969-12-31

so can some one make auto background changer :D whit this code
lloyd
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice one tnx!!
mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice i love it scrolling background... tnx for sharing...
thitz36
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice one...i'm using it now :thumbsup: tnx is it possible to change the scroll direction? :)
motmot01
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b] eLlow !!! jusT waNNa asK aboUt the TRicks oN the layout ... mm ?? whats the scrip foR the tRick oN the "whO i wanT to meeT " sectioN .. aNd how caN i make my FEATURED FRIENDS moRe tHaN siX ?? -- iLL wate foR yuR rePlay ... ThanKs .. [/b]
clarissadianneisrael
» n00b
1969-12-31

woww... tnx for this... great job
raqyztah
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice one.. i think i'll TRy this... ^_^ :D
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice one buddy... thx for sharing... btw,, y is the preview in private profile?! :eh:
arip
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm using it.. nice one bro... :thumbsup:
michelle_dedumo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thankz for sharing diz bro... hihihi
robbinhood
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Alonesky]bisa nggak sih ni code..[/quote] Wekekekek, dikatain sama bang Shirow tuh :lol: By The Way i can't preview the profile because Private Profile can you change to Public, not Private ??
devit
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thankx for sharing
dark-knight87
» n00b
1969-12-31

thankx for sharing too
devit
» n00b
1969-12-31

:paranoid::eh:..teuiinng akhh lieurrrr
ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice..^^ though its simple.. but still its nice..^^ hihi! :D i am using it now..^^ but umm... its moving vertically.. err.. request: please.. i hope it's moving horizontally.. ;)

Last edited by ekzm (2008-10-13 03:21:31)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » This is just a simple copy paste code that provides marquee effect on the background :eh: :thumbsup: Thanks to, [b]Javascript.internet.com[/b] for all the knowledge. :wow: [b]The DiaShak DuchShiK

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:54

[ 9 queries - 0.058 second ]
Privacy Policy