• ARCHIVES 
  • » This is just a simple copy paste code that provides marquee effect on the background :eh: :thumbsup: Thanks to, [b]Javascript.internet.com[/b] for all the knowledge. :wow: [b]The DiaShak DuchShiK

Pages: 12

This is just a simple copy paste code that provides marquee effect on the background :eh: :thumbsup: Thanks to, [b]Javascript.internet.com[/b] for all the knowledge. :wow: [b]The DiaShak DuchShiK

dracoknight09
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

This is just a simple copy paste code that provides marquee effect on the background :eh: :thumbsup: Thanks to, [b]Javascript.internet.com[/b] for all the knowledge. :wow: [b]The DiaShak DuchShiK

This is just a simple copy paste code that provides marquee effect on the background :eh: :thumbsup: Thanks to, [b]Javascript.internet.com[/b] for all the knowledge. :wow: [b]The DiaShak DuchShiKnight2008[/b] :wow: Credits: :arrow: :clock: [b]Time[/b] and[b] HeadAches[/b] :wallbash: Joke! :arrow: Me.. ok just paste this one anywhere outside the loader on the very top would be preferable [quote]var draco = 0; var eptokObject = eval('document.body'); function pootpoot(full) { draco = draco + 1; if (draco > full) draco = 0; eptokObject.style.backgroundPosition = "0 " + draco; } var Timer = window.setInterval("pootpoot(307)", [b]64[/b]);[/quote] and you're done! =D edit the bold part to change the speed. the higher the number the slower ok? [b]must not be less 0[/b] sorry for the simplicity of this trick. :/ i need to be admitted to the hospital for an operation. i fractured my [b]NOSE.[/b] got hit be a cue ball during a fight. :wallbash: weeeh. aniwei. happy tweaking be back tomorrow night or monday. wish me luck on the operation guys! :paranoid: weeeh.. dedicated again to miss [b]shy19[/b] :kiss: PREVIEW HERE: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/12606501[/url] :thumbsup:

Last edited by dracoknight09 (2008-02-15 09:56:53)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: This is just a simple copy paste code that provides marquee effect on the background :eh: :thumbsup: Thanks to, [b]Javascript.internet.com[/b] for all the knowledge. :wow: [b]The DiaShak DuchShiK

:arrow: first one! ahaa this one i likey likey... hehehe imma use add this when i have time.. thanks bro! :kiss: hope youll be ol ni YM again.. ;) hahaha shyness said hi by the way.. :eh:
dracoknight09
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: This is just a simple copy paste code that provides marquee effect on the background :eh: :thumbsup: Thanks to, [b]Javascript.internet.com[/b] for all the knowledge. :wow: [b]The DiaShak DuchShiK

weee.. hehe.. thanks sis. ok ill try to be online after my operation. [b]@AFZULNIZAM[/b] is tat ur siggy? both pics? its kinda big. you should change that. :eh: :thumbsup:
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

is it compatible to all browsers?just asking though =|
dracoknight09
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i dont know. try to check it. it works in FF2. that's what's important to me. haha! :cool: :thumbsup:
pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

the code is great,, but it disables all marquee effects,, and sone of my animations :wasted: .. i wish someone could solve this problem of mine,, cuz i really like this code! tnx for sharing BTW =|
dracoknight09
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^it doesnt disable mine. the profile's just slows down if you use it. one of its side effects. [b]@topic pleeding for help![/b] aniwei. can someone provide a preview for me? just use this code so i can use it as a preview page. my test profile is getting slow because of so many codes. [b]ANY VOLUNTEER? [/b]:wallbash:
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wow nice!! il try this!! :wow:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=dracoknight09]weee.. hehe.. thanks sis. ok ill try to be online after my operation. [b]@AFZULNIZAM[/b] is tat ur siggy? both pics? its kinda big. you should change that. :eh: :thumbsup:[/quote] ok sir...sorry...
DedeGhotiC
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow nice!! il try this!! [img]http://www.getsmile.com/emoticons/smileys-91853/aiw/clapping.gif[/img][img]http://www.getsmile.com/emoticons/smileys-91853/g0/beer.gif[/img]
agau
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

weeew :D :D nice code..thank's for share :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
dracoknight09
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@AFZULNIZAM[/b] wahaha. why are you sayin' sorry its no biggy. and im glad you informed me dude. hehe. thanks! :wow: :thumbsup: [b] @dale[/b] kuya ill post it on sunday coz i need to rest for the operation. sorry.

Last edited by dracoknight09 (2008-02-15 10:33:59)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Another neat tweak for our profiles, great work keep them coming friend :thumbsup:
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing :thumbsup: .
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kangkong10]thanks for sharing :thumbsup: .[/quote] :arrow: [b]There is an added rule for spammers you know.[/b] =|
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=dracoknight09][b]@AFZULNIZAM[/b] wahaha. why are you sayin' sorry its no biggy. and im glad you informed me dude. hehe. thanks! :wow: :thumbsup: [b] @dale[/b] kuya ill post it on sunday coz i need to rest for the operation. sorry.[/quote] ok no prob.. :thumbsup:
dracoknight09
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i posted it kuya. :eh: :thumbsup:
Alonesky
» n00b
1969-12-31

bisa nggak sih ni code..
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ don't speak alien language english only
dracoknight09
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

where do you people come from?! :wasted: dont you read the rules. please dont be so repulsive with you posting. :evil: aniwei, to those you liked it thanks. it really means a lot to me that you guys like it and i hope you use it. nyahaha. =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This is just a simple copy paste code that provides marquee effect on the background :eh: :thumbsup: Thanks to, [b]Javascript.internet.com[/b] for all the knowledge. :wow: [b]The DiaShak DuchShiK

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:07

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy