• ARCHIVES 
  • » how do you face those bully? they're like gangster,the reason they make you was they didn't like you,but you didn't even know them well! whenever we tell teacher bout their doing,when they know is we

Pages: 12

how do you face those bully? they're like gangster,the reason they make you was they didn't like you,but you didn't even know them well! whenever we tell teacher bout their doing,when they know is we

WEILI
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

how do you face those bully? they're like gangster,the reason they make you was they didn't like you,but you didn't even know them well! whenever we tell teacher bout their doing,when they know is we

how do you face those bully? they're like gangster,the reason they make you was they didn't like you,but you didn't even know them well! whenever we tell teacher bout their doing,when they know is we complain,they will give us more trouble! what should we the victim do?

Last edited by Freelance6969 (2008-05-11 23:50:42)

ayameyokomi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: how do you face those bully? they're like gangster,the reason they make you was they didn't like you,but you didn't even know them well! whenever we tell teacher bout their doing,when they know is we

hmm.. as for me.. it always happens and I can't help but fight back :lol: sometimes, i just ignore them.
czarina_umilin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: how do you face those bully? they're like gangster,the reason they make you was they didn't like you,but you didn't even know them well! whenever we tell teacher bout their doing,when they know is we

ignore them...they'll stop eventually..
~*~cute~*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nah... they're just COWARDS! (for me)... they just feel like they are strong and so boastful!! they are STUPID and COWARDS!! why?.. cause everybody have their weaknesses! darn?!... they are not GODS!! hate them!!
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i can fight them... they cant bully me..=D
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i h8 people like that they are so insecure
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i got no bullies at school... if i have then i'll ignore him/her.. :P
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i fight back... hahaha... they cant bully me especially when im in a bad mood... but sumtyms, i just ignore them... :D
aileen01
» n00b
1969-12-31

I always fight them back so they will know that they cant bully me^_^
JANDi_12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]bullies[/b] almost are jealous of you just because of the things you have.den maybe they'll change if you shared wid dem dey wants.;x
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Nobody bullied me in the school, not because i was a bully, but because i know how to get along with them...
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I used to Bully My Classmates =D
heartbroken09
» n00b
1969-12-31

i fight back, or just ignore them..
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=reikazek]I can fight them... they cant bully me..[/quote] [b][color=#ff6699]Same to me.. harhar!! [img]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii273/angel_riona05/01_01.gif[/img][/b][/color]
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

LOL! actually when i was in kindergarten i used to be bullied.. but when i was in high school i used to bully my classmates..=D
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]They can't bully me I'm a prodigy. Every teacher likes me, dunno why. They call me a [i]sumbungero[/i] but seriously I don't give a damn.[/b]
alexis1825
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i am not being bullied...instead, i bully them=D
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i bully my other classmates bcause they are soo small
jazheL's Agony
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ive never been bullied since birth.. [i]nanapak ako ee.. lols! =D :D[/i] the best thing to do is report them to your T.I.C [teacher in charge] or to the principal.. but i suggest, [spoiler]put poison to their baon.. kill those psychopaths! =D[/spoiler]
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

actually...whenever i get bullied i fight back and then if it doesn't work,tell the teachers or better yet,the principal!!!nyahaha:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » how do you face those bully? they're like gangster,the reason they make you was they didn't like you,but you didn't even know them well! whenever we tell teacher bout their doing,when they know is we

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:48

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy