• ARCHIVES 
  • » how do you face those bully? they're like gangster,the reason they make you was they didn't like you,but you didn't even know them well! whenever we tell teacher bout their doing,when they know is we

Pages: 12

how do you face those bully? they're like gangster,the reason they make you was they didn't like you,but you didn't even know them well! whenever we tell teacher bout their doing,when they know is we

bituin2kyut
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: how do you face those bully? they're like gangster,the reason they make you was they didn't like you,but you didn't even know them well! whenever we tell teacher bout their doing,when they know is we

For me, just snob them. hihi. :cool:
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: how do you face those bully? they're like gangster,the reason they make you was they didn't like you,but you didn't even know them well! whenever we tell teacher bout their doing,when they know is we

i'm not bullied, but in case, i ignore them
strawberry143
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:rolleyes:ignore them..tottaly.. but if they hurt me.. :evil: fight for your rep..
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i just ignore them cuz they r just KSP or (kulang sa pansin)......and the more i ignore them the more they will stop.. [spoiler] kinsa btw kapuyan cla man dli man ako hahaah... [/spoiler]
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

At first, if they've done some things to me, I go and ignore them, but if they've done things to my friends, I'd really fight back! :)
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

me?!., hmmn., if my clazsm8s are bullying me?!. hmmmn. i'll bully them too!. HAHA. asusual!. to our section?!., hmm.. we're keep on bullying each oder!. and we also bullying the teachers!. hehe. lol. i know it's kinda unrespectful!. but we're juz doing that juz 4 fun!.,
cocopogi007
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=JANDi_12]bullies almost are jealous of you just because of the things you have.den maybe they'll change if you shared wid dem dey wants.;x[/quote] yeah i totally agree with you bullies are just jealous of what you have... i high advice you guys not to fight back [b]only if they are gangstah[/b] cause usually if you fight with gangstah... they call for their homies for help... [b]No Offense to Ol gangstah[/b] but gangsters are [b]GAY[/b] teenagers are joining gangs to be: :arrow: popular :arrow: to have someone to help them when their in a fight you gangsters dont fight like a man why do you call others with your own fight??? "MIDFIGNER"
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

umm,,,i'm not bullied [i]yet[/i] haha..i hope that won't happen..i have,like 4 gal classm8s who are big for their age and tall =| :retard: so..i'll be careful when i talk wit them..haha haha but if u are bullied,don't just shut up,fight 4 yer right! :eh: maybe u can report the bullies who bully you...ya know..etc etc.lol but when i was in elem i fight boys,i mean,i'm not really a bully but i make 'sabunot' to them :lol: and ya know,,,,etc.etc...rofl
toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nah people dont bully me . . because they respect me . . cause im the bouncer in our school . . really not joking though . . i hate gangster because they dont act like a "real man" they call their homies if they cant fight alone . . and i dont think its for the brotherhood . . why ?? because in some fights they just leave their fellow gangster . . they're too weak ! ! no bad feelings for gangsta out there . . but its the reality . .

Last edited by toshiyaDEG (2008-06-14 11:43:48)

gerlyn_wangzi
» n00b
1969-12-31

if thEy bully mE i aLso bully tHem.anD tHey g0t iNsuLt aBt mY bulliEs 2 tHem...hehehe..im a kind oF a giRl hu l0ves 2 bully oTHers..ehihihi
gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its ur problem. y wud u allow them to bully u? people bully bcause they hav insecurities/ feel inferior. i think its their mechanism to hide their weaknesses. bullies are weaker than d normals. i hav a frnd hu was a bully bfore, thats y. lets not b hypocrite 2 say i havent been bullied once. :lol: dont fool urselves. :lol: d best thing u can do: IGNORE IT. =D

Last edited by gcc4426 (2008-07-12 09:36:26)

PiNkAhOlIc pRiNcEsS
» n00b
1969-12-31

i will just ignore them! and 'masasawa rin sila' =D i'm sorry for speaking in tagalog but i don't know what is the english of that,
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hehe, i remember in HS freshmen, they would have an EGG day for freshmen..of course only the seniors knew about it.. I was a freshmen then :wasted: but i still came to school & luckily I wasn't outside the school courtyard or else I could've been egged.. but then they got pwnd by security, by smacking their bags to break any egg that's left XD ...:sigh: there goes a story
MoZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

Bullies are the worst persons on earth.. they are Stupid and just bullying some persons who are weaker or younger than them..mostly I think Bullies are Cowards and wasting their time.. and if im getting bullied i just ignore them
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

just ignore them and they will stop.... :)
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

get a baseball bat and hit the crap out of them!! no wait!!! bad idea!! :P just ignore them, they'll stop eventually ... i hope :P
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I snob them like they don't even exist. argh. those pathetic losers.
kevsz14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

so far, i have not experienced one yet. but i really hate those bullies. for me, as long as they see you, they won't really stop giving you troubles. they hate you, that's why. so i think the best thing to do away with them is just to move to another school.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Der r bullies at school, jst ignore dem. :) [/b]
jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Nobody bullies me.. I dunno.. =D (wat it feels like when bullied? hmm :paranoid:)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » how do you face those bully? they're like gangster,the reason they make you was they didn't like you,but you didn't even know them well! whenever we tell teacher bout their doing,when they know is we

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:52

[ 9 queries - 0.570 second ]
Privacy Policy