• ARCHIVES 
  • » well, it's kinda related to the Signature Removal Policy... i just noticed that there still are lots of members who are using oversized banners esp. newbies. i wonder if the way it is uploaded can

Pages: 12

well, it's kinda related to the Signature Removal Policy... i just noticed that there still are lots of members who are using oversized banners esp. newbies. i wonder if the way it is uploaded can

duchess
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: well, it's kinda related to the Signature Removal Policy... i just noticed that there still are lots of members who are using oversized banners esp. newbies. i wonder if the way it is uploaded can

:eh: thanks for announcing it bro.. just continue what youre doing. thats good :cool: :thumbsdown: ^ thats called reverse psychology by the way, if you know what that it is without searching google. BTW, im a girl :eh: :arrow: i think this suggestion is solved. Thanks for suggesting this Ms. Shy =)

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-11 06:01:45)

HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: well, it's kinda related to the Signature Removal Policy... i just noticed that there still are lots of members who are using oversized banners esp. newbies. i wonder if the way it is uploaded can

[quote=ducheszv]this problem has been solved. check it out. try uploading a sig that is more than 200px. =):thumbsup:[/quote] then are you going to close this topic Ms. Duch? :) topic resolved already...
funmail
» Banned
1969-12-31

@duch ok girl.... u act like a male :D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ lol. thanks :D you just proved again how knowledgeable you are especially on reading these signs: [img]http://theftalk.com/img/male.gif[/img] = Male [img]http://theftalk.com/img/female.gif[/img] = Female :eh: :arrow: This Topic is Solved. Try it if you must. =) Topic Reported for Closure.

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-11 06:22:01)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Topic solved. Admin has update the Signature Validation. :thumbsup: So we can't upload image with height more than 200px. ;] [quote=admin]I'm trying to add a validation for user signature. It will check the image size/height when a user submit the signature from user CP, image with height > 200px shouldn't be accepted.[/quote] [/b][b][/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » well, it's kinda related to the Signature Removal Policy... i just noticed that there still are lots of members who are using oversized banners esp. newbies. i wonder if the way it is uploaded can

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:54

[ 12 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy