• ARCHIVES 
  • » well, it's kinda related to the Signature Removal Policy... i just noticed that there still are lots of members who are using oversized banners esp. newbies. i wonder if the way it is uploaded can

Pages: 12

well, it's kinda related to the Signature Removal Policy... i just noticed that there still are lots of members who are using oversized banners esp. newbies. i wonder if the way it is uploaded can

sHy19
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

well, it's kinda related to the Signature Removal Policy... i just noticed that there still are lots of members who are using oversized banners esp. newbies. i wonder if the way it is uploaded can

well, it's kinda related to the Signature Removal Policy... i just noticed that there still are lots of members who are using oversized banners esp. newbies. i wonder if the way it is uploaded can be changed or modified to be a li'l bit like the avatars in the sense that it wont be uploaded successfully if it exceeds the allowable dimension... which in this case is 200px in height. jz a thought...

Last edited by sHy19 (2008-02-16 19:11:57)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: well, it's kinda related to the Signature Removal Policy... i just noticed that there still are lots of members who are using oversized banners esp. newbies. i wonder if the way it is uploaded can

wow what agreat suggestion!! i like this.. im really tired of reporting them again and again.. hehe... nice one shy.. :D
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: well, it's kinda related to the Signature Removal Policy... i just noticed that there still are lots of members who are using oversized banners esp. newbies. i wonder if the way it is uploaded can

Hmmm...I love this idea!Once,I saw a user that uploaded her picture as her siggy but it was WAYYYY oversized.I reported her.But anyway,this could teach a lesson and remind them of the rules.I hope admin will like this idea.. =)
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice suggestion sis with this action, we might stop the invasion of large siggies. hehe lol

Last edited by alliana01 (2008-02-16 22:07:41)

sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^^ ive been thinkng of posting this thing for a wyl..i jz kinda hesitated & waitd for others to say this... yeah.,i wanna stop those hu posts such big banners as their siggy... im also gettng tired of reporting...& wid dis., Mods wont waste tym editing others' siggies... nwei., i always chek the properties of images =) some are really jz oversized to the extreme :lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

great suggestion kambal.. =) im not tired of reporting, i love reporting :lol: :P but this suggestion will lessen up the reports that mods receive everyday.. wish this could be realized. :eh: :thumbsup:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I think this was discussed before in a round about way during a discussion of auto resizing images uploaded? Its a good idea if the application supports it like with the avatars.
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]I think this was discussed before in a round about way during a discussion of auto resizing images uploaded? Its a good idea if the application supports it like with the avatars.[/quote] oh.,im sorry i wasnt aware bout that dscussion =| mybe that & my idea differ in a way... ;] nwei., i posted ds coz i didnt see anythn like it n the section :D hope dis idea wud be noticed ;)

Last edited by sHy19 (2008-02-17 14:32:37)

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah..i like your suggestion beacuse i also see some ftalkers that have really large siggies.. :)
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah., i agree 2 u miss shy.,a lot of other members especially the new members whos using oversized banner., and a lot of blah blah blah 2 their siggies.,

Last edited by stitch05 (2008-02-20 22:36:00)

funmail
» Banned
1969-12-31

yah this was the missing here in fstalk! hope u know that theres always quarel when it comes to signature size if that problem would not be fix... [align=center][b] RULES are just messages but the programed application it'self was the RULES! [/b][/align] [align=center]i hope this one is clear within ur understanding[/align] especialy for a newbie like me evrytime i go into a site i dont read rules or any agreements,just accepting it and done! why? its just a waist of time...

Last edited by funmail (2008-03-11 05:03:01)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hi Sis i just want to say nice suggestion :thumbsup:
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hmm Mr. Funmail, I don't see the purpose of bumping old thread when in fact you already created this [url=http://theftalk.com/t23530-STRICTED-FSTALK-RULES%21%21%21-does-make-anysense%3F.html]thread[/url] where you posted your rants with the same concerns, the signature size policy. :thumbsdown:
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^^wats wrong wid replying n here..? admin has not evn bumped in here yet.. and evn this thread is old, its not nnsnse.. dis is his biggest concern.. i thnk... and wid dat thread above, he does not complain of d siggy thing only.. [b]@funmail:[/b] to b honest wid u, u better read d rules or ull end up banned coz of the reason dat UR NOT READING! f u read it already, and u dont like it, stop visiting ftalk.. ftalk myt be sued for d reazn dat u hav a heart attack in result of hi BP.. oh yeah... im not a mod but i know d rules.. and im not nice.. dont expct me to say cute commnts.. =|

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-03-11 05:05:55)

funmail
» Banned
1969-12-31

ahahah yah watever... @cute; arent you recognize i was just explaining how a newbie do everytime he or she comes into a site?... this is the usual do'ers, do it fast or do it slow? why waist of time! gets? :lol: hope u pardon me if im rude hehehe

Last edited by funmail (2008-03-11 05:07:37)

HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=funmail]ahahah yah watever... @cute; arent you recognize i was just explaining how a newbie do everytime he or she comes into a site?... this is the usual do'ers, do it fast or do it slow? why waist of time! gets? :lol: hope u pardon me if im rude hehehe[/quote] :idea: [b]YOUR NOT A NEWBIE now Mr. Funmail.....[/b] You are already a talker,. so why not just tame urself and be cool? i understand what ur talking about but instead of arguing why dont you just zip your mouth or i mean try to control your fingers typing things that is not necessary?,. well, if this is your new post/reactions regarding on this issue that is understandable but ur not a newbie anymore besides cant you notice that most of the topic replies are similar w/ each other? shit i experienced the same thing before..KAMANDAG [b]* what a name *[/b] ,.. commented on my oversized siggy take note [b]my sigge's height is exeeded ONLY 1px.[/b] but i have no time 4 arguement so i lessen my siggie's size.

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-03-11 05:42:35)

funmail
» Banned
1969-12-31

yeah sure sure hehehe just chilling now :thumbsup:?
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=funmail]yeah sure sure hehehe just chilling now :thumbsup:?[/quote] your being cursed funmail... :retard: tsk tsk... okey i believe in you.. always keep on chillin..hold your temper bro.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

this problem has been solved. check it out. try uploading a sig that is more than 200px. =):thumbsup:
funmail
» Banned
1969-12-31

yah i know i dont mind anyway... that mod name duch or watever just doing his job... am i right bro (hope ur not doing it personaly):lol:

Last edited by funmail (2008-03-11 05:57:48)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » well, it's kinda related to the Signature Removal Policy... i just noticed that there still are lots of members who are using oversized banners esp. newbies. i wonder if the way it is uploaded can

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:48

[ 10 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy