• ARCHIVES 
  • » this will lessen if not totally resolve those codes conflicting issues.. [color=red][b]tricks number 1: good for those who have multiple ONLOAD function[/b][/color] this is the oldest compiling tric

Pages: 123455

this will lessen if not totally resolve those codes conflicting issues.. [color=red][b]tricks number 1: good for those who have multiple ONLOAD function[/b][/color] this is the oldest compiling tric

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: this will lessen if not totally resolve those codes conflicting issues.. [color=red][b]tricks number 1: good for those who have multiple ONLOAD function[/b][/color] this is the oldest compiling tric

Thanks for posting swit..I think this will help many to understand there are different methods for apply the codes to their profiles. If in fact this helps the double boxes is even bettter! An after thought, this also will slow down the rippers of our profiles with so many different files to chase maybe they would say its not worth it :lol:

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-02-17 11:39:26)

ianZerosix
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: this will lessen if not totally resolve those codes conflicting issues.. [color=red][b]tricks number 1: good for those who have multiple ONLOAD function[/b][/color] this is the oldest compiling tric

huhu., my boxes are still doubled., i've used this tut but the boxes are still doubled :crybaby:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Make sure you are not using more than 1 linker code on ur profile, even remove old ones that do not work. Secondly check and make sure you do not have too many add boxes in ur js code. Check micky's tutorial also for compiling codes..[url]http://theftalk.com/t15088-Compiling-codes-file-newbies.html[/url]
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=ianZerosix]huhu., my boxes are still doubled., i've used this tut but the boxes are still doubled :crybaby:[/quote] better check ur codes... wat addbox script u r using... i strongly recommending archangell or ephes add box short sc ript... preview: http://profiles.friendster.com/61743856 btw: try to identity w.c of ur codes working with other by trying it one by one dont juz gave up w/o even trying ur best yet crying wont help...

Last edited by switpotato (2008-02-17 20:14:42)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

It seems the problem is with FoxFire users, I don't understand why the difference why only some of the addboxes double and not all. Makes me think Iframe codes are the problem again like before.

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-02-17 20:50:38)

KaNaLiTnUk
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:arrow: Here is another way to avoid double boxes on your FS profile :) 1. Use the latest JS linker by [b]ArchAngell[/b]. 2. Copy paste the linker into your [b]Media Box[/b]. 3. Use this CSS extension script to hide your Media Box and then refresh your profile by holding the SHIFT button while clicking the browser refresher. [quote].scrapbook {display:none!important;}[/quote] Try it OK :thumbsup:

Last edited by KaNaLiTnUk (2008-02-17 23:34:04)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=KaNaLiTnUk]:arrow: Here is another way to avoid double boxes on your FS profile :) 1. Use the latest JS linker by [b]ArchAngell[/b]. 2. Copy paste the linker into your [b]Media Box[/b]. 3. Use this CSS extension script to hide your Media Box and then refresh your profile by holding the SHIFT button while clicking the browser refresher. [quote].scrapbook {display:none!important;}[/quote] Try it OK :thumbsup:[/quote] Do you mind if I repost this under my linker topic?
KaNaLiTnUk
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar][quote=KaNaLiTnUk]:arrow: Here is another way to avoid double boxes on your FS profile :) 1. Use the latest JS linker by [b]ArchAngell[/b]. 2. Copy paste the linker into your [b]Media Box[/b]. 3. Use this CSS extension script to hide your Media Box and then refresh your profile by holding the SHIFT button while clicking the browser refresher. [quote].scrapbook {display:none!important;}[/quote] Try it OK :thumbsup:[/quote] Do you mind if I repost this under my linker topic?[/quote] I'm sorry bro Bocbar but I'm already did that. Please forgive me :)

Last edited by KaNaLiTnUk (2008-02-17 23:48:51)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=KaNaLiTnUk][quote=bobcbar][quote=KaNaLiTnUk]:arrow: Here is another way to avoid double boxes on your FS profile :) 1. Use the latest JS linker by [b]ArchAngell[/b]. 2. Copy paste the linker into your [b]Media Box[/b]. 3. Use this CSS extension script to hide your Media Box and then refresh your profile by holding the SHIFT button while clicking the browser refresher. Try it OK :thumbsup:[/quote] Do you mind if I repost this under my linker topic?[/quote] I'm sorry bro Bocbar but I'm already did that. Please forgive me :)[/quote] It's ok any suggestion is more than welcome if it helps those you need it :thumbsup:
mebalti
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing sweetie, this help a lot for a newbie like me :) keep up a easy tweak hehehhehehehehe...
chinitaice
» n00b
1969-12-31

How come my sideboxes even tripled when I used this code. Please advise
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^take this advice.. 1. Use the latest JS linker by ArchAngell. 2. Copy paste the linker into your Media Box. 3. Use this CSS extension script to hide your Media Box and then refresh your profile by holding the SHIFT button while clicking the browser refresher. hide media code: [quote].scrapbook {display:none!important;}[/quote] and use only ie,when viewing your profile,you can delete your temporary internet files.. =)
chinitaice
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz]^take this advice.. 1. Use the latest JS linker by ArchAngell. 2. Copy paste the linker into your Media Box. 3. Use this CSS extension script to hide your Media Box and then refresh your profile by holding the SHIFT button while clicking the browser refresher. hide media code: [quote].scrapbook {display:none!important;}[/quote] and use only ie,when viewing your profile,you can delete your temporary internet files.. =)[/quote] Thanks for your reply lordheinz. I'm now using the new linker but I tried to paste it in media box and its not working but in WIWTM its working but triple sidebars appeared and external CSS is not working too! Can you check my profile please... its been a problem of mine for a long time :wallbash: :crybaby:

Last edited by chinitaice (2008-02-19 14:36:02)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ i saw your file and its not good in terms of arrangement.. [quote]rootFolder = 'http://h1.ripway.com/chinitaice/edinz/' mycss = document.createElement('link') mycss.rel='styleSheet' mycss.href=rootFolder+'http://h1.ripway.com/chinitaice/edinz/esv.css' navBg.appendChild(mycss) var sCount var myscripts = new Array() myscripts[0] = 'mytracker.js' myscripts[1] = 'cboxvctor.js' myscripts[2] = 'viewersphotoSide.js' myscripts[3] = 'addboxes.js' myscripts[4] = 'fivecomments.js' myscripts[5] = 'forcelog.js' myscripts[6] = 'extraxtra.js' myscripts[7] = 'dropdownMsg.js' for(sCount in myscripts){ a=document.createElement('script') a.src=rootFolder+myscripts[sCount] navBg.appendChild(a)[/quote] dont make it complicated..rearranged it.. make those some other script in one. =)
chinitaice
» n00b
1969-12-31

So you mean sir I can make just 1 js file for everything?
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=chinitaice]So you mean sir I can make just 1 js file for everything?[/quote] well it depends on the scripts that you have..well if theyare compatible with no error,then let be.. you can use one js injector as well... [quote]//for single js injection var myjs = document.createElement("script"); myjs.type = "text/javascript"; myjs.src = "link of your js you want to inject here"; document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(myjs);[/quote] you can read this other tutorial =) for more idea... [url]http://theftalk.com/t15088-Compiling-javascripts-file.html[/url]

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-02-19 15:10:02)

chinitaice
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks again lordheinz ... I'll rearrange my codes later... have to go to sleep for now. But is it ok to ask you question just in case I'll not be able to fix it properly? pleassse :)
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=chinitaice]Thanks again lordheinz ... I'll rearrange my codes later... have to go to sleep for now. But is it ok to ask you question just in case I'll not be able to fix it properly? pleassse :)[/quote] of course you can.. not only me who will gona help you here even switpotato,bob and any other members here in the forum... =) dont you worry about that... ;)
ammarsylar
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah this make things easier~ even its alittle bit complicated to understand at the first time
dreamcaster
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice tutorial swit!! =) :idea:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » this will lessen if not totally resolve those codes conflicting issues.. [color=red][b]tricks number 1: good for those who have multiple ONLOAD function[/b][/color] this is the oldest compiling tric

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:32

[ 11 queries - 0.057 second ]
Privacy Policy