• ARCHIVES 
  • » this will lessen if not totally resolve those codes conflicting issues.. [color=red][b]tricks number 1: good for those who have multiple ONLOAD function[/b][/color] this is the oldest compiling tric

Pages: 12345

this will lessen if not totally resolve those codes conflicting issues.. [color=red][b]tricks number 1: good for those who have multiple ONLOAD function[/b][/color] this is the oldest compiling tric

WTFoul
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: this will lessen if not totally resolve those codes conflicting issues.. [color=red][b]tricks number 1: good for those who have multiple ONLOAD function[/b][/color] this is the oldest compiling tric

wow, thanks!
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: this will lessen if not totally resolve those codes conflicting issues.. [color=red][b]tricks number 1: good for those who have multiple ONLOAD function[/b][/color] this is the oldest compiling tric

It's...a bit confusing.. But I'll go back to this when I've learned enough. Haha. Thanks for sharing, ate monix..^^
ELNO
» n00b
1969-12-31

:) finaly my JS and CSS codes work with the help of this tutorial, now I dont have any problems about those double boxes. THANKS FOR THIS TUTORIAL!!!!! But in swits tutorial there is a small error on a code --> mycss.href=rootFolder+'css.css' in this code there should only one css, cuase the layout will not appear if the format is this ---> mycss.href=rootFolder+'css.filename.css' just change the format of the code to this --> mycss.href=rootFolder+'filename.css' SORRY SWIT, i guess I'll still have to learn more about CSS codes. sorry:(

Last edited by ELNO (2008-02-27 11:43:29)

fiona_rhea
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]another trick... thank u again sis[/b]

Last edited by fiona_rhea (2008-02-26 05:34:16)

switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=ELNO]:) finaly my JS and CSS codes work with the help of this tutorial, now I dont have any problems about those double boxes. THANKS FOR THIS TUTORIAL!!!!! But in swits tutorial there is a small error on a code --> mycss.href=rootFolder+'css.css' in this code there should only one css, cuase the layout will not appear if the format is this ---> mycss.href=rootFolder+'css.filename.css' just change the format of the code to this --> mycss.href=rootFolder+'filename.css'[/quote] wakoko first enx... second.. theres nothing wrong with tuts i posted.. it really doesnt matter how u name ur file i can even name it with numerous css like this csscsscsscsscss[b].css[/b] as long as it got sinlge period/dot before the file category it will work... and of cors this one will not work... luk strage too lol.. 'css.[b]filename.css' [/b] wondering how computer will read that...

Last edited by switpotato (2008-02-27 00:22:48)

sHeyRxXx
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]tenkx so much for sharing suweetpootaatuh:D btw, wat's d diff between swf n txt?[/b][/align]
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=sHeyRxXx][align=center][b]tenkx so much for sharing suweetpootaatuh:D btw, wat's d diff between swf n txt?[/b][/align][/quote] If you used the file extension .swf, you won't be able to edit your codes externally in your ripway account. You need to have a back up copy of your codes first if you want to edit it again. And if you used .txt, of course, you can. However, both will surely work using Archangel's generators. Kudos to the both of them! :thumbsup: @ Switpotato: Sorry for interrupting. You were offline when Sheryxxx's question was posted. I hope you won't mind. :D
.DoLLPoT.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tnx 4 sharin..
ELNO
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=switpotato][quote=ELNO]:) finaly my JS and CSS codes work with the help of this tutorial, now I dont have any problems about those double boxes. THANKS FOR THIS TUTORIAL!!!!! But in swits tutorial there is a small error on a code --> mycss.href=rootFolder+'css.css' in this code there should only one css, cuase the layout will not appear if the format is this ---> mycss.href=rootFolder+'css.filename.css' just change the format of the code to this --> mycss.href=rootFolder+'filename.css'[/quote] wakoko first enx... second.. theres nothing wrong with tuts i posted.. it really doesnt matter how u name ur file i can even name it with numerous css like this csscsscsscsscss[b].css[/b] as long as it got sinlge period/dot before the file category it will work... and of cors this one will not work... luk strage too lol.. 'css.[b]filename.css' [/b] wondering how computer will read that...[/quote] SORRY SWIT, the first time i tried the code with 'css.css' my layout din't show up, but when i removed the other css my layout worked. SORRY !!! I guess i still have to learn more about css code. sorry swit:(
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

waa elno why say sorry to me waaa.. no big deal... im juz explaining wakoko.. anyway great and congrats u make it ryt... muahhhsss:kiss:
ELNO
» n00b
1969-12-31

ELLO Swit, this code works well in IE, but is there way to make this code work on FF ?.
Buks
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank you ma'am. :thumbsup:
zylph
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hi! :) I'm just starting to learn how to use javascripts in Friendster. Anyone who could help me to use javascripts here? Just the basics? I really want to know how to use this. Thanks in advance! God bless! :D
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

for those who have a problem ... [b]with loader plus wvm[/b].. since this 2 script has onload function do the ff... just compile ur codes like this... eg: [quote]scriptFolder = 'ROOT FOLDER URL HERE' scripts = new Array() scripts[0] = 'loader.js' scripts[1] = 'tracker.js' scripts[2] = 'scrollsubnav.js' scripts[3] = 'scrollphoto.js' scripts[4] = 'reposition.js' scripts[5] = 'addbox.js' for(x in scripts){ myscripts = document.createElement('script') myscripts.src = scriptFolder+scripts[x] document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(myscripts)}[/quote] sample just refresh the page: http://profiles.friendster.com/64508247# the loader i use is the one i posted here oki... for IE only... no need for css injects since the loader got one already...

Last edited by switpotato (2008-03-17 15:50:37)

burnok
» n00b
1969-12-31

i assure u guys...this one's rily working...tried it moments ago...wakoko...:eh::eh:
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

first post updated... thanks to all.. who commented here
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Nice tutorial!:]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

great tutorial ate swit! :thumbsup:
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hehehe... i am using it... and it's great! :D
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

what will happen if there is multiple css?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » this will lessen if not totally resolve those codes conflicting issues.. [color=red][b]tricks number 1: good for those who have multiple ONLOAD function[/b][/color] this is the oldest compiling tric

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:25

[ 15 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy