• ARCHIVES 
  • » Original title: [i]My colorful Suggestion[/i] Is it possible that our usernames have colors? hmm how can i explain it.. Ok. So if a member has an ELITE rank, his/her username will appear in RED color

Pages: 12

Original title: [i]My colorful Suggestion[/i] Is it possible that our usernames have colors? hmm how can i explain it.. Ok. So if a member has an ELITE rank, his/her username will appear in RED color

alliana01
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Original title: [i]My colorful Suggestion[/i] Is it possible that our usernames have colors? hmm how can i explain it.. Ok. So if a member has an ELITE rank, his/her username will appear in RED color

Original title: [i]My colorful Suggestion[/i] Is it possible that our usernames have colors? hmm how can i explain it.. Ok. So if a member has an ELITE rank, his/her username will appear in RED color then if a member has a GEEK rank, his/her username will appear in BLUE color. and so on.. Well my reason is, Its easier to recognized mods or for example you're trying to find out if someone is online and the first place you look at is the bottom of the index page (WHO'S ONLINE NOW).. well wudnt it be easier if you know the rank of that someone and all you've gotta do is find his/her rank color first, then you'll be able to see if his OL or not. im sorry if im confusing but you'll get my idea... hopefully eventually :penguin: But if what i said will affect the time loading of the site, then pls just ignore it :) I want comments and hopefully peaceful opinions. [i] I expressed my suggestion and opinion in a polite way, hope you all do the same [/i] ;)

Last edited by forsakendoll (2009-12-03 08:53:54)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Original title: [i]My colorful Suggestion[/i] Is it possible that our usernames have colors? hmm how can i explain it.. Ok. So if a member has an ELITE rank, his/her username will appear in RED color

nice suggestion sis.. ;) but you mean the colors will only show when that person is OL? am i right? :D
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Original title: [i]My colorful Suggestion[/i] Is it possible that our usernames have colors? hmm how can i explain it.. Ok. So if a member has an ELITE rank, his/her username will appear in RED color

maybe sis i mean .. in other forums, they have these color codes in every post of a member, that member's username is always RED or some color.

Last edited by alliana01 (2008-02-16 23:40:09)

dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nice idea!! how about mods?? [i](color penk)[/i] :D
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yah.. i had seen this in other forums.. hehe.. hope that it would be implemented.. @dale color mayolet? :d =)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: the only thing we have now is that mods have their usernames in bold, (in the who's online now) i think with that suggestion, it should be in some themes only, so that in the default theme, we will have a neat layout. Color coding of usernames in the other themes. wattcha think
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

=) im ok with that.. guess the BabyisBack theme will look good with the color coding. :eh:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-02-17 10:20:43)

alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: the only thing we have now is that mods have their usernames in bold, (in the who's online now) i think with that suggestion, it should be in some themes only, so that in the default theme, we will have a neat layout. Color coding of usernames in the other themes. wattcha think[/quote] oh yah! im ok with that as long as the suggestion is applied.
skyfire14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I think that's a cool idea too.. so that our names will be catchy ..:)
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hihi~ totaly agree wit it ;):thumbsup: coz i already look it to in other forum :P and tats loox great :D:thumbsup: if its aproved, who will choose d color? by poll or admin will choose d color? :eh:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: the only thing we have now is that mods have their usernames in bold, (in the who's online now) i think with that suggestion, it should be in some themes only, so that in the default theme, we will have a neat layout. Color coding of usernames in the other themes. wattcha think[/quote] Im using default theme. :D As all we know. only MODS username bolded on the index. And about Colorful Rank username. Well. Why not? :D I agree with this suggestion. But dont u think. After admin applied this suggestion. Many members will [b]"do super-posting"[/b][b][/b][b][/b] to increase their total posts. So they could get the [b]"Colorful Username".[/b] Im afraid, there will be many members who spamming all over the Ftalk. :paranoid:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yey ^ i think her suggest is all rank get their own color :/ am i right sist aya?? :paranoid: maybe u mean their fave color for username?? :rolleyes: [quote]ex :arrow: i have newbie rank, and newbie get blue color. but i love red color that addict use. so i post much then i can get addict rank.[/quote] maybe tats wat u wanna tell sist?? :eh:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nah~~ That one. I give u an example. Example : X is a Newbie, just join Ftalk today. and X see Linniie with FriendsterElite Rank has [color=red]Red[/color] username. X want my username became Red. So X'll try to post as many as possible so X could get the [color=red]Red[/color] username. Im afraid that member type just like X will do the spamming. =|
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ oh yeah sis thats just what is happening with the ranks at the moment. some members are spammin just to get the rank they desire oh great :retard:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

huehehe~ dont use my name sist Z =D why dont use a poll for d color?? ;):thumbsup: so all of them can choose their fave :D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[li] Alliana [/li] Yeah. Thats happening lately on Ftalk. Some members esp. the newbie do the spamming. :wallbash: [li] Linniie [/li] Who cares? =d Nah~~ A poll? Each members has different fave color. If we make a poll, For example : Elite Color --- What will it be? Pink, Blue, Green? Then an Elite member choose Pink, another Elite choose Blue, another one choose Green. Wouldnt it be much confusing? I suggest if this suggestion will be implement by admin. Only the admin itself will judge the color.
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]Nah~~ That one. I give u an example. Example : X is a Newbie, just join Ftalk today. and X see Linniie with FriendsterElite Rank has [color=red]Red[/color] username. X want my username became Red. So X'll try to post as many as possible so X could get the [color=red]Red[/color] username. Im afraid that member type just like X will do the spamming. =|[/quote] d color will not make a dfnce as per d ranknem... if ders a color or not, if dat prson wants to achieve d next rank, he wil spam everywer... wat we can do...? CURSE or BAN dem... [b]@topic[/b]: agree... i want ROYGBIV as n rainbow... :P

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-03-11 04:20:24)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude][li] Alliana [/li] Yeah. Thats happening lately on Ftalk. Some members esp. the newbie do the spamming. :wallbash: [li] Linniie [/li] Who cares? =d Nah~~ A poll? Each members has different fave color. If we make a poll, For example : Elite Color --- What will it be? Pink, Blue, Green? Then an Elite member choose Pink, another Elite choose Blue, another one choose Green. Wouldnt it be much confusing? I suggest if this suggestion will be implement by admin. Only the admin itself will judge the color.[/quote] yeyeyeyeyey :D:D agree if [u][b]admin[/b][/u] will choose it :wow::wow: whatever he want, all of us will agree =) @cUtiEshika hihihihi~ agree, curse and banned will be great :rolleyes:
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I obviously didnt think of this deeply when i suggested it coz you can see i didnt take notice of what the current situation ftalk is facing. SPAM. But if my suggestion will cause spam [i kno it will] then dont mind it. Its just that i used to moderate a forum and i was a global moderator and my name in there was blue. and i think that it made it really easy for me to identify the members just by looking at their usernames. This is just a suggestion anyway so it wont bother me if this wont be approved. :eh:
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

although it could lead for some members to SPAM alot.. i still think that this is a nice suggestion.. but of course it they do spam wont mods prevent them from doing it??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Original title: [i]My colorful Suggestion[/i] Is it possible that our usernames have colors? hmm how can i explain it.. Ok. So if a member has an ELITE rank, his/her username will appear in RED color

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:03

[ 12 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy