• ARCHIVES 
  • » Original title: [i]My colorful Suggestion[/i] Is it possible that our usernames have colors? hmm how can i explain it.. Ok. So if a member has an ELITE rank, his/her username will appear in RED color

Pages: 12

Original title: [i]My colorful Suggestion[/i] Is it possible that our usernames have colors? hmm how can i explain it.. Ok. So if a member has an ELITE rank, his/her username will appear in RED color

alliana01
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Original title: [i]My colorful Suggestion[/i] Is it possible that our usernames have colors? hmm how can i explain it.. Ok. So if a member has an ELITE rank, his/her username will appear in RED color

^ yeah they will prevent but there are thousands of members and there's only less than 30 mods. How will they handle it.
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Original title: [i]My colorful Suggestion[/i] Is it possible that our usernames have colors? hmm how can i explain it.. Ok. So if a member has an ELITE rank, his/her username will appear in RED color

[quote=alliana01]^ yeah they will prevent but there are thousands of members and there's only less than 30 mods. How will they handle it.[/quote] wee sist~ i think not just them who will handle all members, but i think, all of us can help them, when loox members who try to spamm, wit [u][b]click report button [/b][/u]y?? i think all of mod will more helped if all of we do that.[i] *reporting troublemakers i mean*[/i]
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I know sis but its really hard to fight SPAM :lol: But anyway if my suggestion is denied it wont hurt me :P Im happy to hear opinions from u guys
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Original title: [i]My colorful Suggestion[/i] Is it possible that our usernames have colors? hmm how can i explain it.. Ok. So if a member has an ELITE rank, his/her username will appear in RED color

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:25

[ 13 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy