• ARCHIVES 
  • » How do you say yes to a guy who courts you in a not so OverActing way(ung bang prang gustong gusto mo)

Pages: 123

How do you say yes to a guy who courts you in a not so OverActing way(ung bang prang gustong gusto mo)

sasha008
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

How do you say yes to a guy who courts you in a not so OverActing way(ung bang prang gustong gusto mo)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: How do you say yes to a guy who courts you in a not so OverActing way(ung bang prang gustong gusto mo)

just say yes thats ol... =| simply yes
ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: How do you say yes to a guy who courts you in a not so OverActing way(ung bang prang gustong gusto mo)

haha. base on my own experience.. i say yes by showing it. I let him hold my hand then my friend saw us then he asked if we have commitment. then i said YES. hihi :wow:
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll just say [quote]ok let's make it work[/quote]
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Well, ours was kinda happened out of the blue. :D We were passing some answer thingy on sms and then i passed him the same but with a different answer. And then he asked me, was that a 'yes'? LOL. So that's how it happened. :D
unique_user
» FTalker
1969-12-31

just simply saying yes..with a hug..sezzzz..
Jur3
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][b]just telling him... [quote]I LOVE U NAH... KEA TAU NAH! :D[/quote] [/b][/i][/align]
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i'll just say... [i]i like u and i'm willing 2 be ur gf!=)[/i][/b]
vampire_lady
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]hmmn, i will tell to "yes" that it^_^[/b] :lol:

Last edited by vampire_lady (2008-05-20 08:43:25)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i'll say yes.[/b] [i]i hope my crush would do that to me^^ :lol:[/i]
kitty-katz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

just tell it to him straight .. like "yes!!" but you should think first before saying it to him bcoz having a commitment to someone is not really easy .. [i]parang telenobela [/i].. hihi ;) [i]p.s.[/i] sori for typing in tagalog =|
-zhweetilicious-xo-
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

just say yes to him..if u really like him..dnt loose the chance..^^ :P
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: just say what you feel dear.. no need to follow what we say here.. just tell him how you also want him and voila! you're on! ;)
natskie47
» n00b
1969-12-31

if cud only say [b]YES[/b], iw wud really say [b]YES[/b] :doubt:
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll just say yes!:wow:
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Just show it. Right. :D Or say it. Say it straight to his face. :D
mielcoh27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

with matching *kilig kilig pa* wew.. haha! when my gf say those word(the "yes" thinggy) to me, hmmm? she tells me alot of story.. and 1 story she's saying is caught my attention. her story was all about her dream.. hmm? curious.. she said that "if she can say to me that she love's me.." that caught my attention.. and i ask her if she loves me too? then she said "since birth p sana" haha.. hmm.. wala lang kwento ko lng sainyo. wew..
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll just say "yes" thats ol... nad hug him?!?!?!
saichi03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Just say yes, I accept your proposal. That's it. :)
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

For me, before saying yes, i would ask something to him to make sure that he'll be a good boyfriend And if he says yes promise you i'll be a good boyfriend then that's teh moment i'll accept him cuz' i already gave my trust on him :eh: I remember my big mistake last tiem was when my ex asked me to be his gf, i just said yes. That's it. But it came out that he is just playing on me :mad:

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-08-11 11:16:00)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » How do you say yes to a guy who courts you in a not so OverActing way(ung bang prang gustong gusto mo)

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:30

[ 11 queries - 0.062 second ]
Privacy Policy