• ARCHIVES 
  • » How do you say yes to a guy who courts you in a not so OverActing way(ung bang prang gustong gusto mo)

Pages: 123

How do you say yes to a guy who courts you in a not so OverActing way(ung bang prang gustong gusto mo)

xenshen
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: How do you say yes to a guy who courts you in a not so OverActing way(ung bang prang gustong gusto mo)

[color=pink] nice topic. :lol: .hm. well. in my own experience. :D .he asked me, 'i love you, do you love me?'. .i said.. 'what if i said `YES`?'. .then we looked at each other then with no reason, we smiled then laughed. :D .funny huh. ahehe. just remember that u shudnt let him see u do ur HAPPY DANCiNG. :lol: .ahaha. [/color]
rh0pie
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: How do you say yes to a guy who courts you in a not so OverActing way(ung bang prang gustong gusto mo)

just tell him yes..=)
torres_charmaine
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

juz say yes to him..
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I'm just gonna say "yes" then i'll hug him...♥
wondering_ed
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oh... sorry for the intrusion. I know its a girl talk. But I'd just like to share how happy we guys are when a girl says "yes". Its like our hearts beats fast because of joy. I remember when my X said yes. I couldnt avoid shouting with happiness...
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

xa txt nlng?? ahaha..i havent answered "yes" to a guy in personal yet..i say it through txt.im too shy for that. thats why when i met him the day after i answered yes to him..im totally shy.haha
chinitahgurl
» n00b
1969-12-31

say YES! YES! YES! :rose:
camzky_thriz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

just say YES and that's it haha :lol:
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Just simply say [i]YES[/i]. :D
cezpiang
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=darkviolet] ill wait until he ask like what my boyfirend did..he said "would you be my girl?" and then i said yes! [/color] ;)
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

he said "sagutin mo na ko pls" then i said "cge na nga" that.... u now know!!
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Comic Sans Ms][b]Almost ol of dem says yes. :D[/b][/font]
niCx.06_gHuRLaSh
» n00b
1969-12-31

if you really like him.. then do say yes! you can never get back the chance.. come on! ;)
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

say yes and give him a hug :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » How do you say yes to a guy who courts you in a not so OverActing way(ung bang prang gustong gusto mo)

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:40

[ 13 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy