• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center] :D :D im so so [b] happy [/b] finally im a member of a famous forum now ive seen a lot of forums and i cant stay longer because its hard for me to relate with them here ..ive noticed

Pages: 12

[align=center] :D :D im so so [b] happy [/b] finally im a member of a famous forum now ive seen a lot of forums and i cant stay longer because its hard for me to relate with them here ..ive noticed

xhaighie
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center] :D :D im so so [b] happy [/b] finally im a member of a famous forum now ive seen a lot of forums and i cant stay longer because its hard for me to relate with them here ..ive noticed

[align=center] :D :D im so so [b] happy [/b] finally im a member of a famous forum now ive seen a lot of forums and i cant stay longer because its hard for me to relate with them here ..ive noticed that every newbie has been given an attention.. and there's a lot of fun topics that i can stick with. anyway.. sorry for my other wrong threads ill never do it again promise. plz aDD my[b] new [/b]friendster account i made this just for the people out here ;) [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/xhaighie[/url] :D thank you very much!:D [/align]

Last edited by xhaighie (2008-02-20 02:40:20)

caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center] :D :D im so so [b] happy [/b] finally im a member of a famous forum now ive seen a lot of forums and i cant stay longer because its hard for me to relate with them here ..ive noticed

please read the rules!! 2. Don't use language other than English (except in Regional Boards). 3. Avoid using any foul and offensive words, ALL CAPS, sTiCkY cApS when posting. Next time dont do this anymore.. We'll Welcome to the family!! :)
xhaighie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center] :D :D im so so [b] happy [/b] finally im a member of a famous forum now ive seen a lot of forums and i cant stay longer because its hard for me to relate with them here ..ive noticed

oh sorry i thought im on phil sections nuh.. iLL just edit it..

Last edited by xhaighie (2008-02-20 02:31:21)

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome here to FTALK! dont forget to read the rules!
xhaighie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:O waah yes! master! actually ive read it all... i just forgot it..my bad.. nextime iLL double check my thread first before i submit it! promise! mwaah :kiss:
campus_crashers
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi im jeffrey.... welcome to ftalk enjoy posting....
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hello! welcome to friendstertalk :D
xhaighie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi guyz thnks for d warm welcome mwah:* im enjoying now...as in!
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ hi xhaigie > im antonette ` welcome to ftalk ` i've already saw ur post on ftalk philippines ` sori fot the late welcome ` enjoy posting ` see u around :D
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! :ninja:
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hello.. Welcome to Ftalk.. Enjoy! :D
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Welcome in here xhaighie just have fun im glad your happy joining in this forum goodluck.. [/b]:P
xhaighie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=D weeh thank thank you :kiss: i cant get out of the topics ive started replying :D
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to FTalk :thumbsup:
kkaik
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! enjoy posting.. dont 4get the rules uve just read..
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi xhaighie., welcome to friendstertalk forum!enjoy posting but b4 that.,u should read the rules and regulations first b4 posting., or else u will be curse f u break the rules... ..get it??anywiz..welcome aboard!!im stitch!!i can be ur frnd f u want to,,
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Welcome to friendstertalk..
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk sweety..
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi there... welcome to ftalk!!! enjoy and keep posting... follow the rules too... :)
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hav fun posting.. nice to see u here :wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center] :D :D im so so [b] happy [/b] finally im a member of a famous forum now ive seen a lot of forums and i cant stay longer because its hard for me to relate with them here ..ive noticed

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:55

[ 10 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy