• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center] :D :D im so so [b] happy [/b] finally im a member of a famous forum now ive seen a lot of forums and i cant stay longer because its hard for me to relate with them here ..ive noticed

Pages: 12

[align=center] :D :D im so so [b] happy [/b] finally im a member of a famous forum now ive seen a lot of forums and i cant stay longer because its hard for me to relate with them here ..ive noticed

carl_mark1993
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center] :D :D im so so [b] happy [/b] finally im a member of a famous forum now ive seen a lot of forums and i cant stay longer because its hard for me to relate with them here ..ive noticed

Welcome to Ftalk.. Enjoy your stay..
xhaighie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center] :D :D im so so [b] happy [/b] finally im a member of a famous forum now ive seen a lot of forums and i cant stay longer because its hard for me to relate with them here ..ive noticed

thakz guyz... im so so having fun... :D
050994ladywizardjam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

have fun sis !
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hey gurl welcome to eptok! have fun! :D
xhaighie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanx...mwaaaaaaaaah :kiss:
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome here!! enjoy your stay! :D [b]rish_22[/b] here!
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hi there welcome to eptok enjoy posting and don't forget to follow the rules!
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to FTALK! enjoy posting..[/b]:cool:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center] :D :D im so so [b] happy [/b] finally im a member of a famous forum now ive seen a lot of forums and i cant stay longer because its hard for me to relate with them here ..ive noticed

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:05

[ 17 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy