• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]I didnt watch the anime. I just read the manga. But im just curious. The chapter 1 in Manga is just 45pages. And chap2 is 35. Soo if its on anime, wouldnt it be sooo uhmm.. how do i say

Pages: 12

[align=center]I didnt watch the anime. I just read the manga. But im just curious. The chapter 1 in Manga is just 45pages. And chap2 is 35. Soo if its on anime, wouldnt it be sooo uhmm.. how do i say

kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]I didnt watch the anime. I just read the manga. But im just curious. The chapter 1 in Manga is just 45pages. And chap2 is 35. Soo if its on anime, wouldnt it be sooo uhmm.. how do i say

yep. they say theres a season 3. but i still cant find the season 3 manga. Darn
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]I didnt watch the anime. I just read the manga. But im just curious. The chapter 1 in Manga is just 45pages. And chap2 is 35. Soo if its on anime, wouldnt it be sooo uhmm.. how do i say

^^really? there's gonna be a new hell girl? why oh why?haha..
kawaii93
» n00b
1969-12-31

[spoiler]There Are At Least 24-26? Ep!!. NEW HELL GIRL? MAYBE ITS KIKURI SINCE Enma-Ai's CONTRACT WITH HELL(300 yrs or service of delivering people to hell!!) IS ALREADY DONE.. YET SHE VANISHED AND TURNED IN TO SAKURA!!(CHERRY BLOSSOM)[/spoiler] [i]respect to those who hasn't seen it yet use the spoiler tag next time if you want to say something that will spoil the topic thank you[/i]

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-03-23 08:21:46)

kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=kawaii93][spoiler]There Are At Least 24-26? Ep!!. NEW HELL GIRL? MAYBE ITS KIKURI SINCE Enma-Ai's CONTRACT WITH HELL(300 yrs or service of delivering people to hell!!) IS ALREADY DONE.. YET SHE VANISHED AND TURNED IN TO SAKURA!!(CHERRY BLOSSOM)[/spoiler][/quote] haha. no spoilers pls.

Last edited by kielmaru_07 (2008-04-24 03:35:59)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Recent Spam INCINERATED!![/b] :evil: @topic lol every episode's scenario are always freakin same opening-- someone will hate -- summon hell girl -- hell girl will appear then that will made a contract --2 soul has been cursed -- punish the antagonist on that ep -- send to hell -- ending whew what an animu

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-03-23 20:59:23)

unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] [b] well the first season kinda boring but the second season, i like it .ü [/b][/align]
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I've heard of it, haven't watched it, someone spoiled it so I understand it. ("It" pertains to Jigoku Shoujo.) Anyways, this show is I believe by far the stupidest thing since Lupin III Yeah it pretty much is a waste of time. I could have spent my time sleeping instead of watching that show. :disgust: Like Ezil said it is one of those:[/b] [align=center][b]Protagonist does some stuff> Antagonist comes and messes up everything>Protagonists summons the power of something really cool>Protagonist saves the day[/b] [b]It's sickeningly predictable and the plot is amateurish. It's just like Pokemon but with just one Pokemon. :disgust: They better make season 3 interesting or I'm not watching. :doubt:[/b][/align]
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=ezil2007]Dont Watch This. Waste Of Time.[/quote] thats kinda rude?! i like that anime..
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Please close this thread mods. :doubt::doubt::doubt:
shugardreams
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yeah, Jigoku Shoujo's plot is similar to Death Note.. Or vice versa..
kira-sama
» n00b
1969-12-31

i bought a DVD! yey. :ninja::thumbsup:
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=ayashi mikage]i like jigoku shoujo..... it has sad ending... :D there will be new hell girl????v:paranoid:[/quote] yeah! new hell girl or boy? =D [quote=Deviantangel1995]I've heard of it, haven't watched it, someone spoiled it so I understand it. ("It" pertains to Jigoku Shoujo.) Anyways, this show is I believe by far the stupidest thing since Lupin III Yeah it pretty much is a waste of time. I could have spent my time sleeping instead of watching that show. :disgust: Like Ezil said it is one of those: Protagonist does some stuff> Antagonist comes and messes up everything>Protagonists summons the power of something really cool>Protagonist saves the day It's sickeningly predictable and the plot is amateurish. It's just like Pokemon but with just one Pokemon. :disgust: They better make season 3 interesting or I'm not watching. :doubt:[/quote] ^ yeah, but every episode have their own [b]very good lessons[/b] for us. [quote=kielmaru_07]Please close this thread mods.[/quote] That's too harsh. I know there are people who doesn't like this anime, like you... but there are also people here who really like it. Don't just think for your own, think also for the others who really love this show. Thank you. [quote=jheneko]ezil2007 wrote: Dont Watch This. Waste Of Time.[/quote] ^okay... but for those who likes anime with somewhat "real life story" (except for the Hotline to Hell which is not real) you can watch this. [quote=Shirow Masamune]Recent Spam INCINERATED!! :evil: @topic lol every episode's scenario are always freakin same opening-- someone will hate -- summon hell girl -- hell girl will appear then that will made a contract --2 soul has been cursed -- punish the antagonist on that ep -- send to hell -- [b]ending[/b] whew what an animu[/quote] ^yes, it has an ending for you but... hating, cursing, and killing each other a cycle that [b]never ends[/b] :crybaby:

Last edited by cjoker2 (2008-05-31 09:12:54)

kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=cjoker2]That's too harsh. I know there are people who doesn't like this anime, like you... but there are also people here who really like it. Don't just think for your own, think also for the others who really love this show. Thank you.[/quote] Duuh? I like this anime. Thats why I created this thread. :wallbash: Im just saying to close this thread since many are contradicting to it. :wallbash:
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=kielmaru_07]cjoker2 wrote: That's too harsh. I know there are people who doesn't like this anime, like you... but there are also people here who really like it. Don't just think for your own, think also for the others who really love this show. Thank you. Duuh? I like this anime. Thats why I created this thread. Im just saying to close this thread since many are contradicting to it.[/quote] ^yeah, just don't lose hope. if you think this shown is great, then you (we) must fight for it! :eh: go go go :penguin::penguin:
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

dont close the thread... there are other people who we'll be intrested here too... cjoker2's ryt.. :D
emoshun
» n00b
1969-12-31

3 seasons are on airing now...
a y a s h ii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like the story but ezil2007 is right but i like ai :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]I didnt watch the anime. I just read the manga. But im just curious. The chapter 1 in Manga is just 45pages. And chap2 is 35. Soo if its on anime, wouldnt it be sooo uhmm.. how do i say

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:10

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy