• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]I didnt watch the anime. I just read the manga. But im just curious. The chapter 1 in Manga is just 45pages. And chap2 is 35. Soo if its on anime, wouldnt it be sooo uhmm.. how do i say

Pages: 12

[align=center]I didnt watch the anime. I just read the manga. But im just curious. The chapter 1 in Manga is just 45pages. And chap2 is 35. Soo if its on anime, wouldnt it be sooo uhmm.. how do i say

kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center]I didnt watch the anime. I just read the manga. But im just curious. The chapter 1 in Manga is just 45pages. And chap2 is 35. Soo if its on anime, wouldnt it be sooo uhmm.. how do i say

[align=center]I didnt watch the anime. I just read the manga. But im just curious. The chapter 1 in Manga is just 45pages. And chap2 is 35. Soo if its on anime, wouldnt it be sooo uhmm.. how do i say this short? [i](maiksi ung palabas)[/i] Bcus the manga pages is just short.. Or im just not getting the point. :paranoid: How many eps are there anywey in the show? [/align]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]I didnt watch the anime. I just read the manga. But im just curious. The chapter 1 in Manga is just 45pages. And chap2 is 35. Soo if its on anime, wouldnt it be sooo uhmm.. how do i say

I think there's about 26 episodes? I'm not sure if that's only the first season...
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]I didnt watch the anime. I just read the manga. But im just curious. The chapter 1 in Manga is just 45pages. And chap2 is 35. Soo if its on anime, wouldnt it be sooo uhmm.. how do i say

Hmm.. But ur sure u completed it?
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

1st 26 eps 2nd is 25 eps
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hmm.. 1st? ya mean season? The 1st one u gave is season 1 and the other is season 2?
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^Yeah I think Ephemeral's right.. I don't really watch Jigoku Shoujo that much by the way...
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Dont Watch This. Waste Of Time.
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=ezil2007]Dont Watch This. Waste Of Time.[/quote] wat the!? y? u shud not have said that. :doubt:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@ezil, what makes you say that?
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Every episodes . Story of the protagonist > Conflict > Protagonist calls hell girl > enemy dies > repeat process Enjoy your 50+ episodes.
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Oh yeah.. I see your point. Sort of like Totally Spies (*EWWWWWW*).. Well, at least Enma's high-tech. Haha...
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=joebz]Oh yeah.. I see your point. Sort of like Totally Spies (*EWWWWWW*).. Well, at least Enma's high-tech. Haha...[/quote] ye i know. y sort of like totally spies? And ezil, thats the one i like. Every episodes . Story of the protagonist > Conflict > Protagonist calls hell girl > enemy dies > repeat process ye. As long as it relates to death. =D
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Death you say? I highly suggest Higurashi no naku koro ni and higurashi no naku koro ni kai just dont get confused on the first season. its natural phenomenon.

Last edited by ezil2007 (2008-02-22 23:50:49)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

For the info they do not die... Body is taken to hell alive meaning eternal pain. :lol:
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Well it's the same as "died" person whom suffers on eternity. and besides, crap animu is a crap animu :lol:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=kielmaru_07][quote=joebz]Oh yeah.. I see your point. Sort of like Totally Spies (*EWWWWWW*).. Well, at least Enma's high-tech. Haha...[/quote] ye i know. y sort of like totally spies? And ezil, thats the one i like. Every episodes . Story of the protagonist > Conflict > Protagonist calls hell girl > enemy dies > repeat process ye. As long as it relates to death. =D[/quote] You know, in TS, the trio does girly-girly things like dates and fights with Mandy, then they fall into some tunnel and end up in a mission briefing, then the mission comes, they get caught, they interrogate the enemy, the enemy spills his plans, enemy leaves them, the trio escapes and stops the enemy, and they're back to their girly-girly thing activity. Jigoku Shoujo sort of reminds me of Death Note, by the way...
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hehe, ye joebz. Most shows especially anime and cartoons, have that plot. :doubt: @\ezil: about the higurashi, wow. it has 35 chapters in the manga. :paranoid:

Last edited by kielmaru_07 (2008-02-23 06:31:24)

cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i like jigoku shoujo so much! the ending of the 2nd season made me cry :crybaby: i really can't wait for the 3rd season! i am excited to know the next hell girl :eh: and about the higurashi no naku koro ni /kai, it got a lot of crazy people :wallbash:
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=hot]<">[/quote] Huh?. What do u think ure doing?
ayashi mikage
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like jigoku shoujo..... it has sad ending... :D there will be new hell girl????v:paranoid:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]I didnt watch the anime. I just read the manga. But im just curious. The chapter 1 in Manga is just 45pages. And chap2 is 35. Soo if its on anime, wouldnt it be sooo uhmm.. how do i say

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:33

[ 10 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy