• ARCHIVES 
  • » hey all, am newbie here. this site is really interesting and very useful. hope i'll see you around guys... :)

Pages: 12

hey all, am newbie here. this site is really interesting and very useful. hope i'll see you around guys... :)

tourterelle
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hey all, am newbie here. this site is really interesting and very useful. hope i'll see you around guys... :)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: hey all, am newbie here. this site is really interesting and very useful. hope i'll see you around guys... :)

oh yeah, first to welcome you!! hi there! enjoy posting aryte? see yah :cool:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: hey all, am newbie here. this site is really interesting and very useful. hope i'll see you around guys... :)

I'm the second! haha.. welcome to ftalk! i'm xur u'll have fun. and yes this forum is useful to everyone.. once agen. enjoy! ah i almost forgot.. please stop by at the forum rulez. its important to know the rules yah?
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

I'm the third! aww!!! nice to meet ya...welcome to the forum....enjoy! :D
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

And I'm the fourth.. hehe.. welcum to you! enjoy your stay here in FTalk.. and keep on posting. don't also forget to read the rules.. thankz! ^^ :P
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ nyahaha. so i guess im 5th. :D anyway.. Hi there tourterelle! Welcome to FTalk. the guys before me already reminded you about the reading the Rules so.. =) by the way, do you have a nickname or something? so we might call u by ur nick? :D see yah around.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]^which makes me 6th. welcome to ftalk ^^, as they said, read the rules.. enjoi[/b] :cool:
mango juice
» FTalker
1969-12-31

and im the seventh.. hahahahah.. [i]siete[/i]... :D welcome!... welcome!... Welcome!....
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

I'm the 8th poster.. haha... but the first to welcome! lolz... spam! No, I just want to welcome this newbie again, what's yer name btw dude?? :eh:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to ftalk..[/b] =)
tourterelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]@ `mizeL, aRies04991, feruzz, '-'LoisFuLL'-', FoRsAkEnKiD, meng.o3, mango juice, ' 'eMokIdD[/b] thanks so much for the warm welcome. you guys are so nice... :wow: :rose: am glad i joined!! and oh, i've read the rules.. :) [quote=FoRsAkEnKiD]by the way, do you have a nickname or something? so we might call u by ur nick?[/quote] tourterelle is my nickname hhehe... you can call me relle or anything you like. okay? [quote]Double Post Edited![/quote]

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-03-23 23:01:26)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Welcome to FriendsterTalk Relle! I'm glad you joined us, while you're here.. have a good time!
tourterelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank you Padme!! :) hope see you around..
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Hehehe, I will be around... ENJOY! :D:thumbsup:
oKuNi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hi tourterelle, wuzzup? nice username.. where'd u get it? is it ur name? anywayz... welcome to ftalk! njoy ur stay here, which i know u will, coz the peepz hir @ ftalk are very cool, very friendly and all are super cute! hehe.... see ya 'round... tc!!! oh and again, welcome to ftalk!
tourterelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

originally posted by [b]oKuNi[/b] [quote]Hi tourterelle, wuzzup? nice username.. where'd u get it? is it ur name? anywayz... welcome to ftalk! njoy ur stay here, which i know u will, coz the peepz hir @ ftalk are very cool, very friendly and all are super cute! hehe.... see ya 'round... tc!!! oh and again, welcome to ftalk![/quote] hey okuni, what's up with you? thanks for the warm welcome. okuni is a nice name as well, very unique. sounds like japanese... well, tourterelle is not my real name. [b]tourterelle[/b] in french = [b]turtledove[/b] in english (bird that has a light brown color, and has a size slightly smaller than a partridge - just in case you don't know. hhehe..). but in "fashion language", [b]gris tourterelle = grayish brown (the color)[/b]. again - thanks for the warm welcome!! :rose:
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

hey there.=)welcome to ftalk. enjoy staying here.=)
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ate relle. hehe.. i have the feeling that ur older than me. haha welcome agen. btw.. it will be easier for u if u'll "quote" the post u're referring to. instead of doing this: [quote]originally posted by oKuNi [quote]Hi tourterelle, wuzzup? nice username.. where'd u get it? is it ur name? anywayz... welcome to ftalk! njoy ur stay here, which i know u will, coz the peepz hir @ ftalk are very cool, very friendly and all are super cute! hehe.... see ya 'round... tc!!! oh and again, welcome to ftalk![/quote] hey okuni, what's up with you? thanks for the [blah. blah. blah]...[/quote] this "quote" is located at the lower right of the post ur replying..
mayapot
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nice. Love your sig. :)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ welcome.. kindly read the site/forum rules. thx! enjoi posting.. see yah
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hey all, am newbie here. this site is really interesting and very useful. hope i'll see you around guys... :)

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:49

[ 10 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy