• ARCHIVES 
  • » hey all, am newbie here. this site is really interesting and very useful. hope i'll see you around guys... :)

Pages: 12

hey all, am newbie here. this site is really interesting and very useful. hope i'll see you around guys... :)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hey all, am newbie here. this site is really interesting and very useful. hope i'll see you around guys... :)

[b]welcome to FTALK family! :wow: [/b]
tourterelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: hey all, am newbie here. this site is really interesting and very useful. hope i'll see you around guys... :)

[quote=aRies04991]Ate relle. hehe.. i have the feeling that ur older than me. haha welcome agen. btw.. it will be easier for u if u'll "quote" the post u're referring to. instead of doing this: [quote]originally posted by oKuNi [quote]Hi tourterelle, wuzzup? nice username.. where'd u get it? is it ur name? anywayz... welcome to ftalk! njoy ur stay here, which i know u will, coz the peepz hir @ ftalk are very cool, very friendly and all are super cute! hehe.... see ya 'round... tc!!! oh and again, welcome to ftalk![/quote] hey okuni, what's up with you? thanks for the [blah. blah. blah]...[/quote] this "quote" is located at the lower right of the post ur replying..[/quote] ok. hhehe.. thanks for letting me know!! and oh by the way, i have the feeling that am waaaay much older than all of you guys in ftalk!! :D hhahaha... :penguin: nice knowing you aRies04991!! --- [b]@ kikay_girl, mayapot, james_cuteoo2, icekandi[/b] thanks so much for the warm welcome. you guys are just too nice.. again - thanks!! :wow: [quote][color=red]Double post edited[/color][/quote]

Last edited by meng.o3 (2007-03-19 02:38:29)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]hey..you double posted,,kindly avoid that next time ok?[/b]
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there ;) Welcome to FriendsterTalk =) Enjoy posting :D
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=tourterelle]ok. hhehe.. thanks for letting me know!! and oh by the way, i have the feeling that am waaaay much older than all of you guys in ftalk!! :D hhahaha... :penguin: nice knowing you aRies04991!![/quote] Haha! nice knowing you too! and again. welcome to ftalk! anjoy and have fun
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=tourterelle]originally posted by [b]oKuNi[/b] [quote]Hi tourterelle, wuzzup? nice username.. where'd u get it? is it ur name? anywayz... welcome to ftalk! njoy ur stay here, which i know u will, coz the peepz hir @ ftalk are very cool, very friendly and all are super cute! hehe.... see ya 'round... tc!!! oh and again, welcome to ftalk![/quote] hey okuni, what's up with you? thanks for the warm welcome. okuni is a nice name as well, very unique. sounds like japanese... well, tourterelle is not my real name. [b]tourterelle[/b] in french = [b]turtledove[/b] in english (bird that has a light brown color, and has a size slightly smaller than a partridge - just in case you don't know. hhehe..). but in "fashion language", [b]gris tourterelle = grayish brown (the color)[/b]. again - thanks for the warm welcome!! :rose:[/quote] Wow, a trivia! Now I know.. =) Btw relle, how does "[b]tourterelle[/b]" pronounced correctly? B/c you said it's in French, lol, im havin a hard time sayin that. :lol:
tourterelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: [b]hey..you double posted,,kindly avoid that next time ok?[/b][/quote] oups! really really sorry.. :( @ denimboi : thanks. hope i'll see you around! @ aRies04991 : again - thanks.. :D @ `mizeL : hey there, it's pronounced [b] "tur-tə-rɛl"[/b]. if am not mistaken.. hhehehe... :penguin:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hey.. you double posted again! please avoid that.. It's the same as you posted above. [quote][b]Double Post Deleted[/b][/quote]

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2007-03-19 20:15:50)

tourterelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote="'-'LoisFuLL'-'"]Hey.. you double posted again! please avoid that.. It's the same as you posted above. [quote][b]Double Post Deleted[/b][/quote] [/quote] sorry for double posting again, didn't mean to spam. i didn't see my response. the first one didn't show up when i refreshed, so i re-submitted it. sorry about that..
ghen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hai! tourterelle.... welcome to ftalk...enjoy posting! hihihi.. :lol:
tourterelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=ghen]hai! tourterelle.... welcome to ftalk...enjoy posting! hihihi.. :lol:[/quote] thank you.. thank you.. nice knowing you ghen!! :cool:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hey all, am newbie here. this site is really interesting and very useful. hope i'll see you around guys... :)

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:11

[ 9 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy