• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you were given a power to make a changes in friendster.. [b]What would it be??[/b] Why?? They should bring back the original lay-out in home where we can automatically see the people who viewed yo

Pages: 12

If you were given a power to make a changes in friendster.. [b]What would it be??[/b] Why?? They should bring back the original lay-out in home where we can automatically see the people who viewed yo

Xian
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

If you were given a power to make a changes in friendster.. [b]What would it be??[/b] Why?? They should bring back the original lay-out in home where we can automatically see the people who viewed yo

If you were given a power to make a changes in friendster.. [b]What would it be??[/b] Why?? They should bring back the original lay-out in home where we can automatically see the people who viewed your profile, the random pics of your friends and the other things that exist before. They should bring it back just like before.. :D
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: If you were given a power to make a changes in friendster.. [b]What would it be??[/b] Why?? They should bring back the original lay-out in home where we can automatically see the people who viewed yo

Hmmm.. maybe... if they could add more LOGOs. I mean if you were to use the layouts provided by Friendster, They should make the logos match the colors of the layout. Right now, it's stuck to its original boring gray color. If they want people to keep their logo, they should add variety to it. That is if you're not going to use overlay or CSS. It's for Friendster's advantage too! =| [i]EDIT: Spell check[/i]

Last edited by Padme (2007-03-17 13:18:16)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: If you were given a power to make a changes in friendster.. [b]What would it be??[/b] Why?? They should bring back the original lay-out in home where we can automatically see the people who viewed yo

A glowing black to white logo would be nice :P
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I agree :midfinger: the logo sure makes your great profile to a lame one not unless you hide it.. And another thing they should also make a feature that separates your friends that's online at the moment you' log in just like myspace and they should merge this forum or make their own to our navigation menu.
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Sounds good Xian.. :P But I think Friendster has their own forum? Or was that a Group? Yeah... if they would allow it, they should partner with this site hehe! Or if they don't want that, make their own forum. A forum is much more easier to use than a Friendster group.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

if i have given the POWER to make changes in friendster, well based on my observation, most of friendster users demanding for the previous settings. therefore i'll go for that one...

Last edited by ReversEdge (2007-04-20 01:18:03)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[i]Just thought I'd re-live this thread.[/i] Last year I noticed a change on [i]Yahoo! Mail[/i]. And it's the addition of [b]"Prevent Password Theft"[/b] feature. It is done by creating your own seal/logo on your login page. =):thumbsup: [i]Below is the photo seal I created for my Yahoo.[/i] [img]http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/8858/6565656gl5.jpg[/img] I think Friendster should do the same. It will surely help lessen password theft when logging in Friendster. At least you can identify that your login page is authentic. Though hackers may develop another hacking technique for it. But at least it would help minimize the problem.
blueflux
» n00b
1969-12-31

actually if they wud make all that features..it will coz quite a size for their database....but of course it wud be best to have all of that... actually for me..here it goes.. this website earn money to maintain the site by some things and by adsense click hit...Thats why they encourage to put the google ads...and overlaying and hinding almost everthing wud be against that...so i suggest that if Friendster don't want us to hide everthing or overlay or whatever tricks just to costumized our profile.... They can just give us a FS profile editor that will at least give us same results as in pimping our prof by the processes we know today.. And in terms of the google ads..they can make it not in random script and also allow us to edit the ads to fit with our design...Of course in the profile editor that i mean...coz the FS editor that they have now is really limited... So if this wud be the case..people will not be finding some tricks and tweaks..scripts and etc just to edit that currently ugly original design that FS have....The good things is they can still have their ads and everyone is a happy jolly friendster user.... well, i think is quite impossible for now...lmfao

Last edited by blueflux (2007-08-27 09:48:52)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Simple analysis, nice one buddy =)
やる
» n00b
1969-12-31

chatroom online games access showing the latest news showing the pop musics showing updated about something showing the new interesting hobbies direct call/talk to mobile phone hmhm, im so getting ambitious to the said site...

Last edited by やる (2007-09-29 10:51:29)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no more updates..coz it will make people lazy..perhaps there wld become a time..no one wld open fs again..hehehe..jk! :)
TrendyMocha
» Banned
1969-12-31

[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/731/731230kuy14hjh8f.gif[/img][/url] [b][color=deeppink]ask for no more updates cause i hate they change it.. [/color][/b]
vhenjie16
» n00b
1969-12-31

no more updates at friendster
vhenjie16
» n00b
1969-12-31

:)
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Just make all profile without any CSS or JS. =D
lhey10
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b][align=center] [b] .. how 2 put siggies and photo in hirr ?? .. xsorii .. im just a newbie .. i know im in wrong thread .. .. but please someone tell mii .. .. how ?? [/b][/align]
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hope to be more sophisticated.... :D:D:D msn-scott_val90@hotmail.com myspace-www.myspace.com/scottbiondi imeem-www.imeem.com/En8OeP-
-:sWt:-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

iam from indonesia
xfashionistah_
» n00b
1969-12-31

a chatbox inside your profile...?? :D
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]An Easy-Customizeable profile?[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you were given a power to make a changes in friendster.. [b]What would it be??[/b] Why?? They should bring back the original lay-out in home where we can automatically see the people who viewed yo

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:03

[ 13 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy