• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you were given a power to make a changes in friendster.. [b]What would it be??[/b] Why?? They should bring back the original lay-out in home where we can automatically see the people who viewed yo

Pages: 12

If you were given a power to make a changes in friendster.. [b]What would it be??[/b] Why?? They should bring back the original lay-out in home where we can automatically see the people who viewed yo

CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you were given a power to make a changes in friendster.. [b]What would it be??[/b] Why?? They should bring back the original lay-out in home where we can automatically see the people who viewed yo

@[b]deathwish4MCR-freak-dude[/b] yep... dat's wut i'm going to do... make a new acoount w/o .css or .js code... =)
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you were given a power to make a changes in friendster.. [b]What would it be??[/b] Why?? They should bring back the original lay-out in home where we can automatically see the people who viewed yo

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]If i hav d power, i'll say no more updating. :) [/b][/font]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you were given a power to make a changes in friendster.. [b]What would it be??[/b] Why?? They should bring back the original lay-out in home where we can automatically see the people who viewed yo

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:40

[ 9 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy