• ARCHIVES 
  • » band:[b] siakol [/b] siakol influence me when i was on my 13 years of my life, there song is most likely about "barkada/tropa/companion/frendz/" with a hard hitting song like "lakas tama, byaheng im

Pages: 123

band:[b] siakol [/b] siakol influence me when i was on my 13 years of my life, there song is most likely about "barkada/tropa/companion/frendz/" with a hard hitting song like "lakas tama, byaheng im

†¤meg¤†
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

band:[b] siakol [/b] siakol influence me when i was on my 13 years of my life, there song is most likely about "barkada/tropa/companion/frendz/" with a hard hitting song like "lakas tama, byaheng im

band:[b] siakol [/b] siakol influence me when i was on my 13 years of my life, there song is most likely about "barkada/tropa/companion/frendz/" with a hard hitting song like "lakas tama, byaheng impyerno," etc, you watz urs?
jnelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: band:[b] siakol [/b] siakol influence me when i was on my 13 years of my life, there song is most likely about "barkada/tropa/companion/frendz/" with a hard hitting song like "lakas tama, byaheng im

hiphop and reggaetton changed me! :lol: im sooo much into dancin believe me i can dance all night long as long as the dj is playin hott songs! and my overall style changed!
†¤meg¤†
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: band:[b] siakol [/b] siakol influence me when i was on my 13 years of my life, there song is most likely about "barkada/tropa/companion/frendz/" with a hard hitting song like "lakas tama, byaheng im

were do you commonly dance?
jnelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

sumtimes at my room! :lol: mostly at clubs and bars depends where my friends wants to go! and sumtimes anywhere as long as there's good music playin
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

The song that influenced my life? That's a tough question. Let's see... I think it's Lea Salonga. When I was about 6 years old, my father bought me a collection of tapes. It was songs sang by then the very young Lea Salonga (maybe she was around 12). It's all in minus-one, I love it hahaha! And I would sing everyday on the karaoke with a microphone. That went on till I was maybe 12 years old, and I still loved singing w/ the tapes. I think this started on my love for music.. :lol: After that I started buying my own collection of tapes (no CDs yet that time).
kathleenn.
» n00b
1969-12-31

avril lavigne!!!! =)
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]I have a lot of influences which affects my preferences: :arrow: gin blossoms :arrow: hanson! :arrow: oasis :arrow: eraserheads :arrow: linkin park :arrow: sugarfree :arrow: michelle branch ;) [/align]
emoeludesme
» n00b
1969-12-31

Finch, KoRn, Taproot, SOAD, Typecast, Soulfly

Last edited by emoeludesme (2007-08-20 23:02:18)

raquei
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]sonic mirth and underoath[/b]
miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

this band (metallica) really influences me on fashion , music, and sometimes my lifestyle are same with them... i really admired them for style of writing.. they really empasize all their hatred, experience , love, and inspiration for everyone.. im wearing black all the time bcoz of them and i really love their song [b]fade to black[/b], i always sang it when ever im alone.
broken em0wh..47
» FTalker
1969-12-31

My Chemical Romance, Fall 0ut boy, linkin park, paramore

Last edited by broken em0wh..47 (2007-10-09 12:38:05)

bRoWnbLooDeD
» n00b
1969-12-31

i thiNk spOngecOLA aND mCr are thE oNE who is reSponSible wHy i'm cOnfusEd of wHAT genRE am i.. im cONfuSed iF iM a roCk oR soME soRt of pUnk, yEah wHatevER.. :doubt:
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i think a lot of bands influences my style ..megadeth,nirvana coz i love kurt, opeth, anathema really rockz, and many more
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=bRoWnbLooDeD]i thiNk spOngecOLA aND mCr are thE oNE who is reSponSible wHy i'm cOnfusEd of wHAT genRE am i.. im cONfuSed iF iM a roCk oR soME soRt of pUnk, yEah wHatevER.. :doubt:[/quote] No [b]sTiCkY cApS[/b] next time please. Thanks. @topic: Hmm.. no specific song or band.. its the [b]Rock[/b] genre (and its sub-genres) that greatly influenced my life.
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Collide Lacrimosa Dead Can Dance Cocteau Twins Black Tape For A Blue Girl L'ame Immortelle Theatre Of Tragedy The Creatures Voltaire StoA Autumn's Grey Solace Impressions Of Winter The Sins of Thy Beloved Anathema After Forever Macbeth Souxsie and The Banshees Cradle Of Filth The Kovenant VNV Nation Sisters Of Mercy The 3rd and The Mortal The Cure Theatres Des Vampires Tristania Within Temptation Alien Sex Fiend Specimen Bauhaus Mephisto Walz Play Dead Skeletal Family Southern Death Cult The Mission Theatre of Hate Big Electric Cat Children On Stun Die Laughing London After Midnight Rosetta Stone The Shroud Love Spirals Downwards Aesma Daeva Sopor aeternus Autumn Tears Chandeen Faith & The Muse Love Is Colder Than Death Mors Syphilitica Persephone Voltaire Attrition Audra Lycia Das Ich Mira Unto Ashes Baal Buck Tick Dir en Grey here are the list of my fave bands ;)
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

band that inspiring my fashion.... chemistry....well,it's not a band.. it's a duo.. but,song that inspiring my life is..... tsubasa by chemistry.....
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Mine is Yeng Constantino, Avril Lavigne, Paramore, Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, BoA Kwon.. =)[/b][/color]
agau
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

band the inspired me is MCR :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
the.rollingstones.
» n00b
1969-12-31

Fall Out Boy My Chemical Romance U2 Green Day KISS
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

bone thugs n harmony.. :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » band:[b] siakol [/b] siakol influence me when i was on my 13 years of my life, there song is most likely about "barkada/tropa/companion/frendz/" with a hard hitting song like "lakas tama, byaheng im

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:45

[ 11 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy