• ARCHIVES 
  • » band:[b] siakol [/b] siakol influence me when i was on my 13 years of my life, there song is most likely about "barkada/tropa/companion/frendz/" with a hard hitting song like "lakas tama, byaheng im

Pages: 123

band:[b] siakol [/b] siakol influence me when i was on my 13 years of my life, there song is most likely about "barkada/tropa/companion/frendz/" with a hard hitting song like "lakas tama, byaheng im

toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: band:[b] siakol [/b] siakol influence me when i was on my 13 years of my life, there song is most likely about "barkada/tropa/companion/frendz/" with a hard hitting song like "lakas tama, byaheng im

i want to see dir en grey before i die
sluurpblupblup
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: band:[b] siakol [/b] siakol influence me when i was on my 13 years of my life, there song is most likely about "barkada/tropa/companion/frendz/" with a hard hitting song like "lakas tama, byaheng im

[b]The Used[/b] always influence my life... =)
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Britney Spears[/b] she is the only one that influence my life... :)
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

rivermaya edwin mccain slapshock korn metallica epica alesana MCR funeral for a dead friend the used one republic
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

linkin park really influnce my life from the day linkin park start =D:thumbsup:
darkrenz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

bind inspired me chicosci=)
oo8.daphne
» n00b
1969-12-31

paramore.. really..
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

songs really influenced me SPIRITUALLY "ako'y binago Niya"<-the Lord really changed me "Kay Kristo"<--really rocks!! "To You"<-i belong to my God "Hosanna"<-i see a near revival were the generation seek for God "Break Free"<--the Lord set me free... "One Way,Jesus"<-the only way to our Father God "At the cross" <--were i bow my knee "Who am I?" <--God told me who am i,and I am Yours "Heart of Worship"<-my song whenever im lost "Still"<--whatever happens to my life STILL and KNOW my God Hillsong Casting crown Chris Tomlin these 3bands used by the Lord to influenced my life and my Spirit

Last edited by zzamae (2008-07-27 11:23:24)

mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:) Eraserheads and sugarfree..
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

well, before i don't like hearing songs which has a scream on it, it annoys me [before] but when i heard songs of linkin' park and red hot chili peppers [that was when im in sixth grade, my brothers used to listen to that often times before], i fell in love with those kinds of music so until now my music preference are such, making me branded by my friends as [b]astig[/b]... also influences my dress code... :D
pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

MCR XP they are so cool
Bubbly44
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the song- muntik na kitang minahal...it speaks to me
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

simple plan and my chemical romance =):thumbsup::D
xxxNotAboutYouxxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hawthorne Heights:). my first song the Transition, it greatly influence me really changed my point of VIEW in life.. u can look at me now:)
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Eraserheads =)=)=)=)=):thumbsup:
icha_error
» n00b
1969-12-31

:eh: hehehe..............
icha_error
» n00b
1969-12-31

:eh: hewm............................
karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]*paramore[/b] [b]*saydie[/b] [b]*meg and dia[/b] [b]*new years dae[/b] :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
uthie_takarai
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

L'Arc~en~Ciel :wow::wow:
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Sum 41.................
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » band:[b] siakol [/b] siakol influence me when i was on my 13 years of my life, there song is most likely about "barkada/tropa/companion/frendz/" with a hard hitting song like "lakas tama, byaheng im

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:57

[ 9 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy