• ARCHIVES 
  • » i was hurt by a man that i loved....and i just dont know how to show him that its his lost not mine... can u give some ways

Pages: 1

i was hurt by a man that i loved....and i just dont know how to show him that its his lost not mine... can u give some ways

snowdrop12
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i was hurt by a man that i loved....and i just dont know how to show him that its his lost not mine... can u give some ways

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: i was hurt by a man that i loved....and i just dont know how to show him that its his lost not mine... can u give some ways

dont think of it, he's not the only guy in this world ... :paranoid: hahaha.... wait for the ryt guy!, and focus on ur studies first, its ok to have a bf, but dont take it seriously.. =)
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: i was hurt by a man that i loved....and i just dont know how to show him that its his lost not mine... can u give some ways

[b] is he your first boyfriend or love? umm,i think its jst a natural thing to get hurt. dnt get affected to much,get over iit. jst show him that you dont care at all.smile && tryna act like nothing happens. say hi to him then smile,hehe..just be yourself. dont pity ur self, jst like what you said, its his lost not yours. you can find a better man than this guy. you GO girl![/b]
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

If murder is not a sin, I'd probably kill him. XD Just kidding. Well, others would say, 'oh, it's alright. he's not my loss, im his loss'. But actually, we just say it to remind ourselves that we're okay when we're actually not; defense mechanism in other words. In your case, don't think about it too much. There are many guys in the world. God has someone for you. So just wait and pray for it. :)
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

if he fooled me? then the only thing i could do is curse him to death...:disgust:
snowdrop12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thnx.... ill just ignore him...but the thing is,his new girl is my close friend... and it seems that they think that what theyre doing is just fyn wid me..but of course its not... theyre treating me like theres nothing wrong and they did nothing to hurt me...how insensitive???!!!! sometimes i just want them to disappear or turn into frogs..hahaha
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ well that sucks... if i were in you're place, i'd make him jealous or prove to him that im not like him who jumps from one person to another... :disgust:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

The greatest pain for a guy who broke up is when the girl is when she is proud to say it to the world and very happy with it. Good luck.
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]:arrow: hmm.. just move on.. if you want, you can cry your heart out.. its not bad, you know.. at least you can get rid of that hurting feeling inside.. but don't worry, after that you'll feel much better.. and remember he's not the only guy in this world.. there's so many cute guys out there.. woot! calling the cute guys over there for sis snowdrop12!!! haha.. LOL.:lol:[/quote]
snowdrop12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thnx... now i know wt to do... ur ol ryt hes not the only guy in d world..hahaha:lol:=D:D
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yes,,,that true.. not only one man in this world keep go gurl...
tipsy_girl
» n00b
1969-12-31

what will i do with a guy who hurt me and fooled me? well, you see, there's really nothing I can do about that type of guy, whether I change myself, or change my looks - he will still be the same guy who fooled me... but I can do something for myself- and that is accept what he did, and find a guy who would value, love and respect me. so - if he chose another one over you, let them be. for there's a more important person to think about right now... guess who? Yes - it is YOU. =)
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ow., just dont mind him anymore !!hes not worthy of ur love.. me??? keep urself busy., just divert ur mind 2 others..
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=blazinhottie][b] is he your first boyfriend or love? umm,i think its jst a natural thing to get hurt. dnt get affected to much,get over iit. jst show him that you dont care at all.smile && tryna act like nothing happens. say hi to him then smile,hehe..just be yourself. dont pity ur self, jst like what you said, its his lost not yours. you can find a better man than this guy. you GO girl![/b][/quote] Thanks for the advice. I have the same problem, too. And what's worse is that many students knew that he's courting me. I like him alot and I were going to say yes but I found out he already have a gf. It hurts me a lot.
kilabot_cj
» Banned
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing!!!
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

show him that you are not affected and that u can date alot more guys richer than him.
forgottenfairytale
» FTalker
1969-12-31

don't show him u're hurt.....he'll just think that you love him so much even if he hurt you again and again....... =)
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'll cream him =D [spoiler][b] for vengeance is what i seek =D [/b][/spoiler] naaah. i kid :P i'll prove him he shouldn't dare to hurt me .. and then i'll look for another guy :lol:

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-03-19 21:33:43)

reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

idk.. coz im hurting like hell right now.. huhuhuhu... i dont know where he is.. i dont know if he's ok...
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ignore him haha he will then realize it somehow :P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i was hurt by a man that i loved....and i just dont know how to show him that its his lost not mine... can u give some ways

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:35

[ 13 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy