• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: what makes u unique as a teenager? :D if i'm going to answer this question . i'm going to use the word "weird" as my answer =D

Pages: 1123456

:arrow: what makes u unique as a teenager? :D if i'm going to answer this question . i'm going to use the word "weird" as my answer =D

aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: what makes u unique as a teenager? :D if i'm going to answer this question . i'm going to use the word "weird" as my answer =D

my lookz! haha . so unique!
++M-I-Y-A.C++
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: what makes u unique as a teenager? :D if i'm going to answer this question . i'm going to use the word "weird" as my answer =D

[color=limegreen]I can keep secrets and I'm always on the go[/color]
jaeszil
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]sabay sa uso[/quote] ...sori guyz coz if nag tagalog me,.,., ...i'm a teenager hu get along with a thing which is "uso" now,.,., ...especially through dresses,accessories,shoes,sandals and songs... ...hehehe....:)
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]simple.random :lol: [/b]
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

what makes me unique as a teenager or as a young adult? hehehe... @topic i have my Passion for Christ i am one of the KKB leaders in our school which leads the youth to the path of God... :)
aRiSa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I can speak 4 languages =)
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I can have so much fun. :D [/b]
yhoozeekLhover
» n00b
1969-12-31

being unique . i always make my friends laugh && laugh && laugh . i usually make myself as a clOwn of my friendS .xD i wear simpLe clothes . i do ordinary thingS . my mediCine when i'm brOken iS mUsic . (sounds emo ayt?!) i usually attraCt others by ignOring them . haha . just kidding!:thumbsup:
ijahcamille
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: kalog at madaldal :arrow: kumakain hbang nagkaklase ;'))
rheiya58
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm childish.. i can excell even though i am the youngest in class
JEANUJEAN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me? uhmm [b]god-fearing[/b] and generous to my classmates when it comes to [b]food[/b] :lol:
jerine08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=purple]hmm..for me, i think.. :arrow: independent :arrow: i can balance my time with my family, studies and lovelife.. :thumbsup: :arrow: i can live without my cellphone.. :arrow: but i can't live without my pC.! :lol: :arrow: outgoing [/color]
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

like 2 make crazy things with crazy friends...:eh:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Video games addict. :thumbsup: [/b]
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

the thing that makes me unique is that i can balance my studies, lovelife, and other things.... cuz as i know, some people can't do that and find it difficult to do...
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Cos im flexible and i can do many stuffs... i have plenty of abilities that others cant do... Im open to any cases... and logical situations.. even in fun stuffs, i can also handle it.[/b]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i am unique as a teenager, because i go beyond my limitations for the sake of others and i follow my heart with the approval of my brain and i do good decisions in life >.< hahaha
unlifted41
» n00b
1969-12-31

iM the prince chaRming in cLass hehe
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1122/1122889uis5gpr73p.gif[/img] [i]Loves to insecure others.. LOL unique personality..[/i] [img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1122/1122889uis5gpr73p.gif[/img][/align]
freak_brawler
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wat makes me unique as a teenager are being so down to earth outgoing..active in class
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: what makes u unique as a teenager? :D if i'm going to answer this question . i'm going to use the word "weird" as my answer =D

Pages: 1123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:48

[ 9 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy