• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: what makes u unique as a teenager? :D if i'm going to answer this question . i'm going to use the word "weird" as my answer =D

Pages: 1..123456

:arrow: what makes u unique as a teenager? :D if i'm going to answer this question . i'm going to use the word "weird" as my answer =D

whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: what makes u unique as a teenager? :D if i'm going to answer this question . i'm going to use the word "weird" as my answer =D

makes me unique. hmpf. im the only person in my barkada who do not easily get angry..... my patience is so long i never get totally angry of something happened, don't know why???
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: what makes u unique as a teenager? :D if i'm going to answer this question . i'm going to use the word "weird" as my answer =D

with ma freaky stylish =D
el-OH-vee-EE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]i don't trash talking :eh:[/align]
mitchterz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

party pooper. and [b] ONE OF A KiND. [/b]
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

as simple as I am[b] ERI.[/b] :lol::lol:
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[sub][color=#FF99CC]I think the way they dress :] and I guess bout the gadgets they have (:[/color][/sub]
samarah_purple
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhhhmmmm.... maybe because my attitude....i don't like to be updated about the technos and maybe about "LOVE"... =|=|=|
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]My looks is unique. :D [/b]
gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i dont really care of myself but i really care for the others. i can risk my everything just to make another person happy. it really happened but i just remember one : i'm now pretending to hate my crush. my bestfriend likes him too. but actually he likes me. owh. i'm really confused now. haha :P
sharmieso
» n00b
1969-12-31

...being able to make ur own dicisions for the future =) nd also being able to go outings with fwends! gimiks! go!go! :lol:
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]uniquie ei? maybe what makes me unique is that i have ALOT of crushes and loves. ahaha. i even lost count myself. :lol: :o :lol: :o well., crazy and retard will be suitable for me too!.,[/align]
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

anime and manga addict :wow::wow::wow:
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

music minded. :D i love annoying innocent people. =D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Undefeated Xiruki =D So patchii dont assume that u wud defeat me... Cos ur js a toe nail on my part. :thumbsup:[/b]
kessyl09
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=nicey]because i don't have a cell phone..[/quote] [color=deeppink][align=center][b] haha we're the same :lol: ontopic : they say i'm smart but i'm slothful , so it's kinda useless . . i'm unpredicatble and moody . i don't know what i want because i easily change my mind . i'm jolly but sometimes , loner . in short , i'm crazy :retard: [/b][/align][/color]
qt_jeny29
» n00b
1969-12-31

first..my name is very unique aheheheh:lol::lol::lol::lol: and then :wow::wow: :cool:always finding a way to be happy..!!:lol::lol:

Last edited by qt_jeny29 (2008-12-25 19:44:16)

kessyl09
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink][align=center][b] that's nice sis =) [/b][/align][/color]
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Makes me unique? hmm .. Oh, for knowing all the series of bleach ! haha .. [spoiler]I'm the only one watching bleach in our section, most of my Cm8s play DotA =D[/spoiler]
♥renray♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im so active in anything.. hehe
vhea_07
» n00b
1969-12-31

simple life I have .. but have an extraordinary Heart
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: what makes u unique as a teenager? :D if i'm going to answer this question . i'm going to use the word "weird" as my answer =D

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:18

[ 9 queries - 0.059 second ]
Privacy Policy