• ARCHIVES 
  • » Can you guys recommend me some songs? I like songs that are more to Pop yet Rhythm and Blues. I also want semi Alternative Rock yet has a mix of Dance or Rap genre. Please do not recommend me too muc

Pages: 123

Can you guys recommend me some songs? I like songs that are more to Pop yet Rhythm and Blues. I also want semi Alternative Rock yet has a mix of Dance or Rap genre. Please do not recommend me too muc

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Can you guys recommend me some songs? I like songs that are more to Pop yet Rhythm and Blues. I also want semi Alternative Rock yet has a mix of Dance or Rap genre. Please do not recommend me too muc

Can you guys recommend me some songs? I like songs that are more to Pop yet Rhythm and Blues. I also want semi Alternative Rock yet has a mix of Dance or Rap genre. Please do not recommend me too much emo songs or popular bands that has too much growl or shout in it... Sorry for being picky and high taste. English, Japan, Korean, or Pilipino songs may do. I'll give a plus to those who will satisfy me :) :thumbsup:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-02-29 10:23:32)

D' Angelo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Can you guys recommend me some songs? I like songs that are more to Pop yet Rhythm and Blues. I also want semi Alternative Rock yet has a mix of Dance or Rap genre. Please do not recommend me too muc

[b]Singer List -> Songs:[/b] 1. D' Angelo -> Chicken Grease 2. Soulive ft. Talib Kweli -> Bridge To Bama 3. Jurassic 5 -> Turn It Out 4. The Roots -> What They Do 5. Marvin Gaye -> Just Like Music 6. Ray Charles ft. John Legend -> Touch 7. Tribe Called Quest -> Da Booty 8. Musiqsoulchild -> Just Friend 9. Angie Stone ft. James Ingram -> My People 10. Snoop Dogg ft. Dr Dre & D' Angelo -> Imagine Dunno if u like, but thats my top 10 Song i played everyday ;)
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Can you guys recommend me some songs? I like songs that are more to Pop yet Rhythm and Blues. I also want semi Alternative Rock yet has a mix of Dance or Rap genre. Please do not recommend me too muc

Psycho Teddy - Psycho Teddy :D:thumbsup:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hmm more guys. =) :thumbsup:
ak0cs3m
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

check this out ephe [url=http://myspace.com/takenbycars]takenbycars[/url] :D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^I can't determine the song that much due to the copy on the player is LQ one, and the voice of the female vocalist isn't heard that well due to the LQ bass. Anyway thanks.
trigger_happy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

: still need some songs? I could provide you some... but im not sure if you will like it...
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sure you can! Why not? =)

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-03-01 07:11:40)

trigger_happy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

: try fm static... : uhmm... all time low.. : sorry... i like rock... but what im giving you is the good ones without warr and grrrr... : paramore would also suit you fine.. : the academy is... : of red jumpsuit apparatus.. : and copeland and straylight run... : here are the songs that are good for each band... : fm static: tonight, all time low: (almost all songs.. try em out), paramore: when it rains, here we go again, the academy is...: classifieds, everything we had, red jumpsuit( you know it), copeland:priceless, may i have this dance, straylight run:existentialism on prom night(im kinda unsure bout the spelling...) : hope you like em...
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

FM Static -Done with it, kinda tired listening to it over an over. Paramore- Have the whole album so not new to me. Straylight - Same a FM Static. Copeland - Let me check. =)
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

MR. brightside---- by: the killers Gone so young Ps i love you --- :arrow: by: amber pacific :thumbsup:=)
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hmmm..im wondering if u like Panic! at the disco, if u do, i cud recommend the song (that is if u still dont have it), [b]London Beckond Songs About Money Written by Machines[/b] :D i know that u love maroon 5, and probably u have already all of their songs..:D hmmmm..heres some of the songs i listen to this past few days..:D [b]Stop and Stare -- One Republic[/b] [b]Angel -- Neyo[/b] [b]So Glad -- Chris Brown feat Neyo[/b] [b]With You -- Chris Brown[/b] [im not much of a fan of CB and neyo :lol:] [b]Call me crazy or Crazy -- Neyo feat Jayz Superstar -- Lupe Flasco Realize -- Cobbie Caillat Teardrop -- Massive Attack[/b] [b]Hero/Heroin -- Boys Like Girls[/b] (Im not sure though that that wuld fit ur type of songs..and this so was released months ago..i wonder why did it just become popular now.. [b]I Slept with someone in Fall Out Boy and all i got was this stupid song -- Fall Out Boy[/b] [b]Paralyzer -- Finger Eleven[/b] [b]Break Anotha -- Blake Lewis[/b] [b]Dead -- MCR[/b] -- u probably have this or wont pick it cause u said that no songs w/c features growl or shouts..but this is kinda "astig" :D

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2008-03-01 09:52:02)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll check out Teardrop and Paralyzer thanks for the recommendations and good night. =)

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-03-01 11:57:54)

viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Try these out dude... [b]TOKIO HOTEL - MONSOON TOKIO HOTEL - READY,SET,GO! [/b] :D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Korean song [b]Promise You - AnyBand[/b] :D i listen to this song every hour^^ i hope u like it^^
trigger_happy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

: if you are in the moment of what we call... "emoness" or "senti mode"... : try 1000 words by sweetbox... hahahahah...
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: Maybe by Seconhand Serenade :arrow: A Twist In My Story by Secondhand Serenade :arrow: Stay Close, Dont Go by Secondhand Serenade or try listening the preview on my imeem account http://angelalaine.imeem.com/ Try this also Stop and Stare by One Republic Vegas by All Time Low Dear Maria Count Me In by All Time Low Paralizer by Finger 11 Whatever It Takes by Lifehouse The Middle by Jimmy Eat The World Where Is My Mind by Placebo

Last edited by angelalaine (2008-03-02 20:13:18)

nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

.by your side-tokio hotel .i write sins not tragedies-p!at the disco .grim goodbye-rja .fall back into my life-amber pacific
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^Sorry guys, already tired of those suggested above. Thanks for the effort though. Looking for something new. :D

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-05-07 07:01:18)

nitrogen013
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Don't Don[/b] - Super Junior [b]U[/b] - Super Junior
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Can you guys recommend me some songs? I like songs that are more to Pop yet Rhythm and Blues. I also want semi Alternative Rock yet has a mix of Dance or Rap genre. Please do not recommend me too muc

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:28

[ 14 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy