• ARCHIVES 
  • » Can you guys recommend me some songs? I like songs that are more to Pop yet Rhythm and Blues. I also want semi Alternative Rock yet has a mix of Dance or Rap genre. Please do not recommend me too muc

Pages: 123

Can you guys recommend me some songs? I like songs that are more to Pop yet Rhythm and Blues. I also want semi Alternative Rock yet has a mix of Dance or Rap genre. Please do not recommend me too muc

uthie_takarai
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Can you guys recommend me some songs? I like songs that are more to Pop yet Rhythm and Blues. I also want semi Alternative Rock yet has a mix of Dance or Rap genre. Please do not recommend me too muc

try this :arrow: [b]TETSU69 - Wonderful World or TETSU69 - 15 1/2[/b] =):thumbsup:
gensoh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Can you guys recommend me some songs? I like songs that are more to Pop yet Rhythm and Blues. I also want semi Alternative Rock yet has a mix of Dance or Rap genre. Please do not recommend me too muc

err.. uhmm... JAPANESE: awakening emotion.. hana ni nare... moving on without you.. automatic.. FILIPINO: shooting star.. pitong araw.. monobloc.. sabihin mo na(?) by zelle ENGLISH: mad by neyo together by neyo again.. the greatest gift of all the love i found in you.. hard to say i'm sorry my valentine... baby you're my destiny the gift by jim brickman i can't fight this feeling.. bye bye by mariah carey.. parting time.. uhmm.. dat is some of the songs on my phone.. :i'm sorry if some of the songs here are already posted..: :i haven't read them all..: :just want to share what i have..:

Last edited by gensoh (2009-01-06 05:30:46)

ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: blink 182 :arrow: Yellow Card :arrow: Saosin
karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

try this :arrow: meg and dia :arrow: fm static :arrow: dashboard confessional :arrow: silverchair jiji thats my favorite and a lot more. :D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]entitled with :thumbsdown: Secrets in mirrors by Spital field.. :D :thumbsup: .it rocks[/b]
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

try this bands - relient K - the starting line - bowling for soup - daphe loves derby - greeley states - a change of face - teenage hero - every avenue - Escape the fate - Rufio - Cute is what we aim for - VAlencia - All time low - brandnew - cartel - faber drive - mary zark - plain white T's - quietdrive - slick shoes - semi sonic - something corporate - spin doctor - student rick - the ambassadors - the early november - the maine - tokyo rose - unwritten law - weatus :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^woa... thats an effort :D nice. another one is.... =) songs by Uverworld... orange range, or home made kazoku.... :D try emm out haha[/b]
xylef1993
» n00b
1969-12-31

hOw abOut FABER DRIVE ??! hmmmmp..:thumbsup:=)
BOOwhatEVERRR
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] You already have the album of Paramore, so i won't recommend to you. But try Fall Out boy :thumbsup: :arrow: Disloyal Order Of Water Buffaloes :arrow: America's SuiteHearts :arrow: Tiffany Blews. :arrow: What A Catch, Donie. :arrow: Dear Maria, Count me in - All Time Low :arrow: Poppin Champagne - All Time Low :arrow: Coffee Shop Soundtrack - All Time Low And for Flyleaf. :arrow: So i thought :arrow: Cassie :arrow: Sorrow :arrow: Pen Holder Boys Like Girls :arrow: Kill Me In a Record Shop :arrow: Learning to Fall :arrow: Broken Man [/b]
karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

try to listen to [b]daphne loves derbi[/b] songs :]
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: Sum 41..........
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Can you guys recommend me some songs? I like songs that are more to Pop yet Rhythm and Blues. I also want semi Alternative Rock yet has a mix of Dance or Rap genre. Please do not recommend me too muc

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:28

[ 9 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy