• ARCHIVES 
  • » do you know this filipino band? i think their genre is emo (is emo a genre) i can't explain why, haha i love their songs especially [b]scars of a falling heart[/b] & [b]will you ever learn[/b]

Pages: 123

do you know this filipino band? i think their genre is emo (is emo a genre) i can't explain why, haha i love their songs especially [b]scars of a falling heart[/b] & [b]will you ever learn[/b]

hansz
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: do you know this filipino band? i think their genre is emo (is emo a genre) i can't explain why, haha i love their songs especially [b]scars of a falling heart[/b] & [b]will you ever learn[/b]

ow.. i hate type cast so much.. :D there songs are so rock.. and the members are so OA.. haha.. btw,we dont have da same ears.. :wallbash:
ezaitot
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: do you know this filipino band? i think their genre is emo (is emo a genre) i can't explain why, haha i love their songs especially [b]scars of a falling heart[/b] & [b]will you ever learn[/b]

[quote=senyorito21]they sound like saosin[/quote] [b]their song Breathe Through The Glass sounds very similar to a saosin song.. just forgot the title.. nweiz, dont like the band.. but they're great nman.. fell in love with the song another minute until ten 2-3 years ago.. kiko's just great with creating melodic riffs.. and he reli sounds like the vox of further seems forever/dashboard confessional..[/b] :penguin:

Last edited by ezaitot (2007-09-24 21:20:26)

unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

BRIGHT EYES=love it
ketah23
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i love [b]an angel,febuary,last time and scars of failing heart[/b] =) i love their lyrics :thumbsup:

Last edited by ketah23 (2008-06-10 02:47:14)

airatotzkie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

=) I LOVE [b]TYPECAST!!![/b] [img]http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii136/wang_ja_cafe/120926277094657-1.gif[/img] [img]http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii136/wang_ja_cafe/120926277094657-2.gif[/img] [img]http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii136/wang_ja_cafe/120926277094657.gif[/img] [img]http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii136/wang_ja_cafe/hahaha.gif[/img]
airatotzkie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: SOUNDTRIP: [b]LET THE FLAMES BEGIN[/b] BY PARAMORE [quote]What a shame we all became such fragile, broken things. A memory remains just a tiny spark. I give it all my oxygen, So let the flames begin. So let the flames begin. Oh, glory. Oh, glory. This is how we´ll dance, When they try to take us down. This is what will be oh glory. Somewhere weakness is our strength, And I’ll die searching for it. can’t let myself regret such selfishness. My pain and all the trouble caused, No matter how long I believe that there’s hope Buried beneath it all and Hiding beneath it all, and Growing beneath it all, and… This is how we´ll dance when, When they try to take us down This is how we’ll sing oh. This is how we’ll stand when When they burn our houses down. This is what will be oh glory. Reaching as I sink down into light. Reaching as I sink down into light. This is how we dance when, When they try to take us down This is how we’ll sing oh. This is how we’ll stand when, When they burn our houses down. This is what will be our glory.[/quote]
airatotzkie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]an angel by: typecast as our eyes grow weary our lips tight of silence it was a long day it’s time to go to bed Coz lying next to you is all that i want tonight you made me feel secured i hope i can stop time so peaceful and silent, i see an angel sleeping the night away sleeping the night away As our eye’s close slowly with words still unspoken I dont know what else to say but goodnight Coz lying next to you is all that i want tonight you made me feel secured i hope i can stop time so peaceful and silent, i see an angel and i’ll try anything to wake you up again I’ve made mistakes before I promise not to do it again but let me ask you just one question can i lean on your shoulder? your shoulder, your shoulder… so peaceful and silent, i see an angel sleeping the night away sleeping the night away so peaceful and silent, i see an angel and i’ll try anything to wake you up again[/quote]
airatotzkie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]:arrow: BLANKET :exclaim: Blanket - Typecast sleeping side to side you’re a breath away im so close to you but there’s nothing left to say i smell love from your hair i hope those are for me i could kiss you but im scared of everything should i be? no blankets at sight no blankets at sight im watching you sleep i can’t touch your hair when you go ill miss you so i’ll asked you not to leave no blankets at sight no blankets at sight angie you mean everything to me i’ll wait even if it takes for lover[/quote]
airatotzkie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]:arrow:Can I Try My Luck On You :exclaim: - Typecast i’ve waited long enough for you no more wasted time alone, saving the message you sent to me, is it okay? i’ll be waiting, did it ever crossed your mind, that i’m falling for you, and i never had the time and i don’t have the words to say i’m falling out of place to another lonely road, the words i want to say seems to hide behind my head, the message that you sent, i kept it in my heart, i’m falling out of place to another lonely you.[/quote]
airatotzkie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]She Won’t Understand - Typecast C C/B am i boring you out? am i disturbing your pace? F Fm did i break anything on you that would drip down your sail? C C/B did I troubled your life? did I make you aware? F Fm you’ve said you know it all and i do hope you’re right. Am F i’ll write all the things you are today, Am F but it won’t be easy cause it will bother your way…. C F im sorry for caring for you, C F im sorry…and it hurts falling for you. C C/B Am F she wont understand, she puts her mind on what she knows, C C/B Am F she wont know anything, she wont know everything C C/B You are breaking me out you dont have a chance too see, F F your words tear a thousand pieces and it falls all over me. C C/B can we make up for it? you wont make up for me. F Fm you go on your way and listen to things that you want to hear.[/quote] [hr][hr][hr] [quote]Follow the forum rules. Avoid Multiple Posting.[/quote]

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-08-13 03:17:34)

darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmmmmmmmm... i like on how they sound .. but they look so untidy .. :lol:
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Met those guys on a gig once...they're pretty cool :thumbsup:[/b]
Carnage1
» n00b
1969-12-31

saw them at a tour... great band... :thumbsup:
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]To airatotzkie: It seems to me you dont read rules here in this Forum, Please edit your First Post and Please don't ever Multiple Post!!! [/b] :mad: [b]Reported..[/b]

Last edited by BwizetT (2008-08-13 03:08:45)

ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i like their song [i]dorothy[/i]. its my favorite. ;)
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

me is "will you ever learn"
ROAANNAA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i love their LAST TIME. :D[/b]
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

whoaa! i love typecast! =):thumbsup:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yeah. i know this band. they're cool :D :thumbsup:
Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hmmm..not bad their songs are good too=|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » do you know this filipino band? i think their genre is emo (is emo a genre) i can't explain why, haha i love their songs especially [b]scars of a falling heart[/b] & [b]will you ever learn[/b]

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:57

[ 9 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy