• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi im just new here im yohane half Filipino & half Japanese^^ i want to be part of this site coz i know that i can learn many things to costumize my own friendster account^^ hope you guys help me to d

Pages: 12

hi im just new here im yohane half Filipino & half Japanese^^ i want to be part of this site coz i know that i can learn many things to costumize my own friendster account^^ hope you guys help me to d

amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hi im just new here im yohane half Filipino & half Japanese^^ i want to be part of this site coz i know that i can learn many things to costumize my own friendster account^^ hope you guys help me to d

`hi `welcome to eptok! `enjoy your stay!
vantherx
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: hi im just new here im yohane half Filipino & half Japanese^^ i want to be part of this site coz i know that i can learn many things to costumize my own friendster account^^ hope you guys help me to d

Yah welcome to ftalk...
Poring King
» n00b
1969-12-31

@Antonette Ms.Antonette is yohane^^ @Everyone thanks^^
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to FTALK!
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk peep. .:) Enjoy posting. .:thumbsup: Avoid breaking the rules.ok?:doubt: Misz.Faith here. .:kiss:
skyfire14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. =) hey wanna be friends?? =)
iloveyou4lyf
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Heya there ! :rose: Welcome to Ftalk Forum =| Enjoy ur stay here :D Have a nice posting ... Cya around :penguin: [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi im just new here im yohane half Filipino & half Japanese^^ i want to be part of this site coz i know that i can learn many things to costumize my own friendster account^^ hope you guys help me to d

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:03

[ 9 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy