• ARCHIVES 
  • » MY CREATION!!! I was born the son of Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki. Soon after my birth, the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox attacked my hometown of Konoha, leaving destruction throughout the village. In

Pages: 12

MY CREATION!!! I was born the son of Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki. Soon after my birth, the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox attacked my hometown of Konoha, leaving destruction throughout the village. In

denziohx
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

MY CREATION!!! I was born the son of Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki. Soon after my birth, the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox attacked my hometown of Konoha, leaving destruction throughout the village. In

MY CREATION!!! I was born the son of Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki. Soon after my birth, the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox attacked my hometown of Konoha, leaving destruction throughout the village. In order to stop the fox's attack my father Minato sealed it within my body, giving me access to its great power at the cost of my father's life. Before his death, he requested that I should be viewed as a hero of my village rather than a container for the fox. Many villagers chose to ignore this request, leading to the enactment of a law forbidding anyone to speak of me as the fox's host. With my father dead and my mother presumably sharing the same fate, I spent all of my life as an orphan, not knowing who myparents were. MY PERSONALITY!!! With no family to speak of and the villagers of Konoha always showing me animosity for being the container of the demon fox, I never had a source of love or attention during my early childhood.Desiring that which I has lacked all my life, My dream is to become Hokage, the village's protector, hoping that I will bring the villagers' recognition and respect. To assist me in gaining this title, I possesses a fierce determination, always confident and complete a given task with relative ease.My efforts have proven successful as the mission progressed, as many of you have reached the conclusion that I will someday be an excellent Hokage. MY ABILITY!!! Because of the demon fox within me, I can have access to its great chakra reserves, allowing hme to perform jutsu that someone of any rank would ordinarily be incapable of using.Though portions of the fox's chakra constantly mix with my own, I can forcibly draw upon its reserves in one of two ways: by submitting to rage or by directly asking the fox for a donation of its strength. Once doing so the fox's power begins to consume me, eventually creating a fox-shaped shroud around me complete with a number of tails indicating my current level of strength. While each tail drastically increases my fighting strength, I begin to lose senses of self as more tails appear. Because I can quickly become a danger to those I cares for in these situations, I had begun to limit my usage of the fox's power.
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: MY CREATION!!! I was born the son of Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki. Soon after my birth, the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox attacked my hometown of Konoha, leaving destruction throughout the village. In

wow.. hehe nice intro.. welcome to ftalk!!! :D
vantherx
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: MY CREATION!!! I was born the son of Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki. Soon after my birth, the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox attacked my hometown of Konoha, leaving destruction throughout the village. In

Wow :o , Naruto is here.... my Idol... welcome here the village of ftalk :lol:
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hye.. welcome here.. hav fun posting
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

helo! welcome to friendstertalk :D have fun n enjoi ur stay :)
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=denziohx]MY CREATION!!! I was born the son of Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki. Soon after my birth, the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox attacked my hometown of Konoha, leaving destruction throughout the village. In order to stop the fox's attack my father Minato sealed it within my body, giving me access to its great power at the cost of my father's life. Before his death, he requested that I should be viewed as a hero of my village rather than a container for the fox. Many villagers chose to ignore this request, leading to the enactment of a law forbidding anyone to speak of me as the fox's host. With my father dead and my mother presumably sharing the same fate, I spent all of my life as an orphan, not knowing who myparents were. MY PERSONALITY!!! With no family to speak of and the villagers of Konoha always showing me animosity for being the container of the demon fox, I never had a source of love or attention during my early childhood.Desiring that which I has lacked all my life, My dream is to become Hokage, the village's protector, hoping that I will bring the villagers' recognition and respect. To assist me in gaining this title, I possesses a fierce determination, always confident and complete a given task with relative ease.My efforts have proven successful as the mission progressed, as many of you have reached the conclusion that I will someday be an excellent Hokage. MY ABILITY!!! Because of the demon fox within me, I can have access to its great chakra reserves, allowing hme to perform jutsu that someone of any rank would ordinarily be incapable of using.Though portions of the fox's chakra constantly mix with my own, I can forcibly draw upon its reserves in one of two ways: by submitting to rage or by directly asking the fox for a donation of its strength. Once doing so the fox's power begins to consume me, eventually creating a fox-shaped shroud around me complete with a number of tails indicating my current level of strength. While each tail drastically increases my fighting strength, I begin to lose senses of self as more tails appear. Because I can quickly become a danger to those I cares for in these situations, I had begun to limit my usage of the fox's power.[/quote] ok enough for those anime :D well keep active..welcome :thumbsup:
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Wow.. such a great and nice intro.. hehe.. Anyway! Welcome here in Ftalk.. Enjoy! :D
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice intro~ Keep it up.. Welcome to ftalk~ :D
xoxotam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

woee.....wattta long speech you have...ahihi,,, any way Welcome to ftalk...were xame newbie here...ahihi...cool...
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ok.... :) thats great.. welcome to ftalk! ;)
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk. enjoy your stay and have fun posting. and be sure to follow the rules. =):thumbsup: [b]uzumaki naruto[/b] is here. :lol:
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Follow the rules.. ayt?![/b][/color]
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! :ninja: naruto =D
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

`hi `welcome to eptok! `enjoy your stay! naruto..
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hi there denziohx about that uzumaki naruto stuff you should have intro yourself dude rather than that naruto :eh: we are more interested knowing you anyways welcome in here...
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[u][i][b]welcome to eptok enjoy posting! waddle around[/b][/i][/u]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to FTALK! enjoy!
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hi Dude, Welcome To Friendstertalk Naruto/Vanthrex *lol.! =) Enjoy Posting And Feel Free To Roam Around.
jhennyz@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=green][b] ur inTro Lukz fUnny...:lol: peacE!;) aNywEi weLcome to fRiEndzteR taLk.. :D enJoi poSting aRound..^_^:thumbsup: [/b][/color]
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ hi denziohx > im Antonette welcome to ftalk pls read & follow the rules enjoy posting see u around :D glad to have a newbie who has hukage talents :thumbsup: jhennyz@yahoo.com wrote: [quote]ur inTro Lukz fUnny... peacE! aNywEi weLcome to fRiEndzteR taLk.. enJoi poSting aRound..^_^[/quote] pls avoid using [b]StiCkY caPs[/b]

Last edited by bembi (2008-03-04 14:17:25)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » MY CREATION!!! I was born the son of Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki. Soon after my birth, the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox attacked my hometown of Konoha, leaving destruction throughout the village. In

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:16

[ 11 queries - 0.058 second ]
Privacy Policy