• ARCHIVES 
  • » MY CREATION!!! I was born the son of Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki. Soon after my birth, the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox attacked my hometown of Konoha, leaving destruction throughout the village. In

Pages: 12

MY CREATION!!! I was born the son of Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki. Soon after my birth, the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox attacked my hometown of Konoha, leaving destruction throughout the village. In

denziohx
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: MY CREATION!!! I was born the son of Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki. Soon after my birth, the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox attacked my hometown of Konoha, leaving destruction throughout the village. In

Never thought how [u]polite[/u] you guys are!!thanks for the welcomming brigade!!!!
a_4thwatcher4ril
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: MY CREATION!!! I was born the son of Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki. Soon after my birth, the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox attacked my hometown of Konoha, leaving destruction throughout the village. In

WELCOME to ftalk.,bet your an anime fan.,.^_^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » MY CREATION!!! I was born the son of Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki. Soon after my birth, the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox attacked my hometown of Konoha, leaving destruction throughout the village. In

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:43

[ 11 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy