• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center]Former Thread Title: [b]YM Three-Status Sidebar Add-on (New Look!)[/b] Status #1: Online Status #2: Offline Status #3: Server Is Busy [/align][/quote] [align=center]Are you gettin

Pages: 1234567..7

[quote][align=center]Former Thread Title: [b]YM Three-Status Sidebar Add-on (New Look!)[/b] Status #1: Online Status #2: Offline Status #3: Server Is Busy [/align][/quote] [align=center]Are you gettin

sHy19
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center]Former Thread Title: [b]YM Three-Status Sidebar Add-on (New Look!)[/b] Status #1: Online Status #2: Offline Status #3: Server Is Busy [/align][/quote] [align=center]Are you gettin

cute :lol: but id stik wid mah old ones., this is kinda spacy :lol: thnx for sharin nwei ;)
iconald
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center]Former Thread Title: [b]YM Three-Status Sidebar Add-on (New Look!)[/b] Status #1: Online Status #2: Offline Status #3: Server Is Busy [/align][/quote] [align=center]Are you gettin

Wow nice one.. i will using it someday :thumbsup: thanks for sharing... :thumbsup:=)
musik4life
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks...+rep for you! ^:)^
mylaedylilly
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hi is this right? <">
xdarksaint
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello [b]mylaedylilly[/b], you forgot to replace [b]crystjanus[/b] which is supposed to be your YAHOO ID... you also forgot to remove the [b]http://[/b] part in the offurl... i think your code would look like this after the changes: <">just observe the changes, ok? and if it works, please inform me... thanks :D
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice. thanks for that . [align=right][url=http://tinyurl.com/2mc3t3][img]http://i30.tinypic.com/24wfr4y.gif[/img][/url][/align]
cirEchAdz
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

would this still work if i'm using WVMv2.2(w/ shaking image)? =|
xdarksaint
» n00b
1969-12-31

if you're talking about sir lordheinz's wvm2.2 thread, then YES it will still work... i just looked at the JS Code posted in his thread and i noticed they are similar in addbox pattern..

Last edited by xdarksaint (2008-03-08 19:36:49)

kyuubi_naruto91
» FTalker
1969-12-31

great !! ,i could use this, good job :thumbsup:
punkinhardcor
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice one kuya :thumbsup: im ganna use this one thanks in advance =) :thumbsup:
mylaedylilly
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=xdarksaint]hello [b]mylaedylilly[/b], you forgot to replace [b]crystjanus[/b] which is supposed to be your YAHOO ID... you also forgot to remove the [b]http://[/b] part in the offurl... i think your code would look like this after the changes: <">just observe the changes, ok? and if it works, please inform me... thanks :D[/quote] hey..it works thanx=) yea..i forgot to replace it with my own id lol:wallbash:
jologz29
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow! so cool and colorful. thanks dude! :penguin:
janice08
» n00b
1969-12-31

weeeeee sooo cool...keep it up
cirEchAdz
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=xdarksaint]if you're talking about sir lordheinz's wvm2.2 thread, then YES it will still work... i just looked at the JS Code posted in his thread and i noticed they are similar in addbox pattern..[/quote] thanks bro... i'ma definitely gonna try this one! thanks for the share!!! :thumbsup:
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

u made those image? If u do, u're a great guy, and tnx 4 sharing.. LOL
xdarksaint
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'm NOT the one who made them buddy.. i got the images from [url]http://xeeber.com[/url]..
Adriannns
» FTalker
1969-12-31

is there a way if i want to put this under control panel buttons? coz i dunt have a wvm boxes...
jologz29
» n00b
1969-12-31

is there any possibility that i can put it under control panel? :puke:
xdarksaint
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'll check on that one... i'm not assuring you though... i'm not really a coder you know... i'll update this thread if i found the solutions to your questions... thanks dudes! the only way i know is to base it from a code which uses "control panel".. i'll try it first and then if it works, i'll have to ask permission from the owner of that code i used as basis..

Last edited by xdarksaint (2008-03-10 02:47:33)

cirEchAdz
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

can i put it in a different position other than "2" or who you're connected with? would like to put it above my tracker if it's possible (and i know it is but don't know how) :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center]Former Thread Title: [b]YM Three-Status Sidebar Add-on (New Look!)[/b] Status #1: Online Status #2: Offline Status #3: Server Is Busy [/align][/quote] [align=center]Are you gettin

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:02

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy