• ARCHIVES 
  • » i'm just curious on how long is the process of courting now :rolleyes: :) I’ve experienced being courted but I haven’t experienced yet to be in a relationship. The last guy who courted me is 2 months.

Pages: 12

i'm just curious on how long is the process of courting now :rolleyes: :) I’ve experienced being courted but I haven’t experienced yet to be in a relationship. The last guy who courted me is 2 months.

filkripz
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i'm just curious on how long is the process of courting now :rolleyes: :) I’ve experienced being courted but I haven’t experienced yet to be in a relationship. The last guy who courted me is 2 months.

i'm just curious on how long is the process of courting now :rolleyes: :) I’ve experienced being courted but I haven’t experienced yet to be in a relationship. The last guy who courted me is 2 months. =D aww haha. =D
MONDYking
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: i'm just curious on how long is the process of courting now :rolleyes: :) I’ve experienced being courted but I haven’t experienced yet to be in a relationship. The last guy who courted me is 2 months.

my latest gf, about 1 and half month ...................................... :wallbash: :paranoid: :D
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: i'm just curious on how long is the process of courting now :rolleyes: :) I’ve experienced being courted but I haven’t experienced yet to be in a relationship. The last guy who courted me is 2 months.

i courted him
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my boyfriend courted me for about 2 years.., [b]on and off.[/b]., but formally he courted me for [b]a month[/b]..,
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my bf courted me since october or november. i can't remember.. and on feb 18 2008.. we became couples :eh:
bituin2kyut
» n00b
1969-12-31

3 weeks. :)
@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hahaha. just like my sister. 2 yrs.;) loud and proud. hahaha. from sept. 2006 until feb 2008.
LeNzi-KuN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

still courtin.....
_sakura-chan_
» n00b
1969-12-31

3 boys courted me for 6 months above.....but none of them was my bf...busted ko sila lahat...mwhahaha....i'm too young for that...They courted me when they were 12 years old and I was 11 years old...I sware....
pretty_bitch
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=green]he (ex) courted me for 1 month long only.. he's so [i]makulit[/i] ... :D[/color]
amae_14
» n00b
1969-12-31

2 weeks . but weve known each other in 5 yrs already .. i love him so much .. :D
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

i dont believe in courtship, for me it's just a waste of time! but my gf wanted to be courted so no choice, i courted her almost 2 months..
gerlyn_wangzi
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahhHm..he's just grab my hand and tell me that "can i cout you?"hahaha..cornie right?:doubt:
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: my bf courted me for 6 months.. i really hate him at first coz he's such a jerk! haha and he always makes fun of me! but then.. he got me! :) yeah.. the more u hate the more u luv.. :) [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

1st bf: 7 months 2nd bf: can't really remember 3rd bf: 2 months :D
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think 1 month.:D
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

not that long.. but we're 5years now and still going strong...
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

1 month.. and then she said "yes" to me on the day(23) that i courted her. so sweet. hahaha
a y a s h ii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm about 1 week of waiting if he can court me and 1 week of courting :lol:
camzky_thriz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

if i like the guy as well i wouldnt let an hour pass by :D ahaha yes yes yes right away
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i'm just curious on how long is the process of courting now :rolleyes: :) I’ve experienced being courted but I haven’t experienced yet to be in a relationship. The last guy who courted me is 2 months.

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:53

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy