• ARCHIVES 
  • » i'm just curious on how long is the process of courting now :rolleyes: :) I’ve experienced being courted but I haven’t experienced yet to be in a relationship. The last guy who courted me is 2 months.

Pages: 12

i'm just curious on how long is the process of courting now :rolleyes: :) I’ve experienced being courted but I haven’t experienced yet to be in a relationship. The last guy who courted me is 2 months.

krizshy
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i'm just curious on how long is the process of courting now :rolleyes: :) I’ve experienced being courted but I haven’t experienced yet to be in a relationship. The last guy who courted me is 2 months.

he courted me for about 5 months.. but sad to say, he has to go back to their country.. and yea,, he never was my bf.. and i never was his gf... :(

Last edited by krizshy (2008-11-07 07:24:31)

yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: i'm just curious on how long is the process of courting now :rolleyes: :) I’ve experienced being courted but I haven’t experienced yet to be in a relationship. The last guy who courted me is 2 months.

what's courted??
xenshen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

.my ex. he courted me 4 about .. 6 months. ahaha. :D im a hard-2-get kind of girl. .well lucky 4 my 2nd bf, he was the cutest boy in our classroom & i was he's 1st gf. :o .he courted me 4 about.. a month. wahh. he keeps bothering me that's why. :lol:
xenshen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=yumiko-chan]what's courted??[/quote] it means [b]'panliligaw'[/b] =)
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i courted my gurl thru tx for about 2 weeks.. and when we met she said yes to me.. and we have been together ever since..:lol:
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

1 month .. i like the guy that's why i didn't make him wait any longer.. haha
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

my bf didn't actually court me .. we're good friends then and that friendship grew into something deeper..that's it!=)
iiieniarroliii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think its between 3 months - 6 months
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]2 months b4. :) [/b][/font]
kiemx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i gues its 3 moths :D
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

almost a year.haha.., so patience enough
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i courted my gf an hour!! i never experience a DAY a WEEK a MONTH or whatever!! just an hour =) i swear to god :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i'm just curious on how long is the process of courting now :rolleyes: :) I’ve experienced being courted but I haven’t experienced yet to be in a relationship. The last guy who courted me is 2 months.

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:56

[ 9 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy