• ARCHIVES 
  • » I need your help! i'm deciding whether to change to contacts or remain my eyeglasses. need your opinion guys..:cool:

Pages: 112345677

I need your help! i'm deciding whether to change to contacts or remain my eyeglasses. need your opinion guys..:cool:

yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I need your help! i'm deciding whether to change to contacts or remain my eyeglasses. need your opinion guys..:cool:

eyeglasses..coz it's easy to put on.. and put off..
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: I need your help! i'm deciding whether to change to contacts or remain my eyeglasses. need your opinion guys..:cool:

if i were you, glasses.. contacts sometimes irritates your eyes..
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

glasses for me! i use contacts before but im much comfortable with glasses =)
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

contacts..!! of course for most people! But if you're like pretty or handsome or something like that, thick black framed glasses aren't that bad!!
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

contacts!! ahaha! i want to have contacts but my "grado" is too high, i think it is more fashionable and convenient as well =)
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i ahve glasses ang contacs... cuz it dpends on wat im wering wat fits to glasses and contacs better get both! and also. in the house .... its better if glasses lng wen ur going out u can just see if wat makes the ebst pair on wat ur wearing
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I don't wear either one, but if I needed to, I'd probably go with glasses because I really don't like things touching my eyes. I have an extremely hard time just putting eyedrops in my eyes so I doubt I could put a contact lens on them. :lol:
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i like glasses rather than contacts! i use contacts before but their are times that my eye is irritated by the contact =)
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

eee... both pwdy??? :question:
hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i prefer glasses, because i rarely use it :)
frozenheart_10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

glasses because contacts is dangerous to your eyes it irritates you eye. :cool: glasses
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]contacts[/b]=) but if you want to look geeky,wear glasses..hehe :D

Last edited by hazel013 (2008-08-22 05:45:46)

ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I prefer contacts coz sometimes people think you`re a nerd when you wear glasses.(I guess)
emotive_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

glasses. cool and safer. though contacts are cool too.
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

both depnds on wat im weasring!!!
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

contacts.. :thumbsup: coz i used to wear one.. mine is color blue..=)
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

if your wearing sun glasses dat day.. better wear contacs.. cuz mor easier for y ou...
edelaine
» n00b
1969-12-31

contacts for are better for me. you might look geeky if you wear glasses outside your house. though its better to only use your contacts when your outside. contacts might cause corneial ulcer that mind lead to total blindness. take care:)
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

contacts because you can choose the eye color. =3
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Contacts because with glasses you cant wear stuff like goggles when your swimming and its kinda easier in ocntacts!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I need your help! i'm deciding whether to change to contacts or remain my eyeglasses. need your opinion guys..:cool:

Pages: 112345677

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:07

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy