• ARCHIVES 
  • » I need your help! i'm deciding whether to change to contacts or remain my eyeglasses. need your opinion guys..:cool:

Pages: 1..1234567

I need your help! i'm deciding whether to change to contacts or remain my eyeglasses. need your opinion guys..:cool:

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I need your help! i'm deciding whether to change to contacts or remain my eyeglasses. need your opinion guys..:cool:

:eh: [b]CONTACTS! :thumbsup: [/b]
edelaine
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I need your help! i'm deciding whether to change to contacts or remain my eyeglasses. need your opinion guys..:cool:

[quote=Sunshine0918]Contacts because with glasses you cant wear stuff like goggles when your swimming and its kinda easier in ocntacts![/quote] uhh..you dont waer contacts underwater..contacts must not be contaminated by water.
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

GLASSES lurve it!!..xD
ROAANNAA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

contacts :] so cute and if it`s red :] haha .
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

id choose both.. it oll dpends on ur mood.... and taste.. and style on thatv day... be creative.... :thumbsup:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i prefer glasses. only because its chic, especially when you have a collection of glasses i have a few pairs, so every outfit, different pair of glasses. and besides, i only wear it when i want to. my dad says its more of a fashion statement, than anything
ranyah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for me it's glasses they are easier to wear and protects your eyes to pollution whatsoever. besides, contact lenses still have solution etc. :D
Ino Yamanaka
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hi! I'd Prefer Contacts... Because I Wear Them... Hahaha.... It's Your Decision Anyway.... Well.... Good Luck!
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

..Glasses are bettr in some ways ... it's easy 2 use- it's easy to apply- and it it'not that complicated compared to contacts.. -which can blind u, if used wrong..
gummifer
» n00b
1969-12-31

i prefer glasses coz contacts can be somewhat dangerous..plus glasses can make some people look "kagalang-galang"..hehe.. :)
prazOme`
» FTalker
1969-12-31

SHUTTERSHADES! haha.
anna101
» n00b
1969-12-31

mine is glasses more stylish!!
anna101
» n00b
1969-12-31

cuz Contacts hurts ur eyes!! trust me..
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

contacts! =) =) =) hehehe!
anna101
» n00b
1969-12-31

eye glasses are more stylish!! and eye glasses protects ur eyes... and it is more cheaper than contacts.. and lots of styles.. and it is easy to wear than contacts..and contacts has a solution whatever the liquid thingy that you put ur contacts there.. and when it is windy it does fall out of your eyes. My cousin had already try the contacts but it fell out off her eyes because of the wind.. so she had preferred glasses instead of contacts..

Last edited by anna101 (2008-09-01 05:52:52)

ianee
» n00b
1969-12-31

i want a contact lens.. becoz its unique..:)
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

contacts.. lol.............
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

contacts are hot these days, especially the colored ones. so ill have to go for contacts. but i dont really need the colored ones, coz i have golden brown eyes. ^just sharing. heheheh
freak_emo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

contacts is good dan glasses..
yepi_bandoeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

glasses , but contacts very cute
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I need your help! i'm deciding whether to change to contacts or remain my eyeglasses. need your opinion guys..:cool:

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:18

[ 9 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy