• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey wassup people,, so im pretty much your newbie to friendster designing. im still learning, but i need major help. heres my profile www.friendster.com/thaexpert im trying to make a one column layout

Pages: 12

Hey wassup people,, so im pretty much your newbie to friendster designing. im still learning, but i need major help. heres my profile www.friendster.com/thaexpert im trying to make a one column layout

noki.babeehukai
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hey wassup people,, so im pretty much your newbie to friendster designing. im still learning, but i need major help. heres my profile www.friendster.com/thaexpert im trying to make a one column layout

Hey wassup people,, so im pretty much your newbie to friendster designing. im still learning, but i need major help. heres my profile www.friendster.com/thaexpert im trying to make a one column layout with scrolls in my testie's but i still havent figured it out. if someone could help me that would be nice:) --KE0Ki
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Hey wassup people,, so im pretty much your newbie to friendster designing. im still learning, but i need major help. heres my profile www.friendster.com/thaexpert im trying to make a one column layout

ello keiki... welcome to ftalk... pls do read the rules...here... bout yer question you could post yer question on friendster help.. or browse through the pages of friendster tutorials... ;)
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Hey wassup people,, so im pretty much your newbie to friendster designing. im still learning, but i need major help. heres my profile www.friendster.com/thaexpert im trying to make a one column layout

Hi there welcome in here proceed to help section and make a new thread discussing bout what you want to have in your friendster profile im sure many people will gladly ready to help you there.:eh:
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hac fun here.. welcome
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!!! :D
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk!=)
vantherx
» n00b
1969-12-31

Welcome dud to ftalk....
emoeloy
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi po
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

`welcome to ftalk..
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hello! welcome to friendstertalk :D
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk. enjoy your stay and have fun posting. xDD and be sure to follow the rules. =):thumbsup:
kkaik
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi there! welcome to ftalk..
trigger_happy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

: alot of members could answer your section.. : try to search first in the tricks and tutorials section... : if it is not there... then go to the help section... :D : welcome and enjoy your stay! ;)
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b](o.0)''' welcome 2 ftalk.. have fun..[/b]
jhennyz@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=green] weLcome to fRiendZtEr taLk.. SEe yHA posting aRound!..:thumbsup:^_^ [/color][/b][/align]

Last edited by jhennyz@yahoo.com (2008-03-02 05:17:22)

viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk~ :D
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk ! :D
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[u][i][b]welcome to eptok enjoy posting! waddle around[/b][/i][/u]
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ola newbie!! Welcome to Friendstertalk!! Enjoy posting. . Pls avoid breaking the rules! xOxO. Misz.Faith
GNISRUN_NSB
» Banned
1969-12-31

Welcome to FTALK! :D enjoy!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey wassup people,, so im pretty much your newbie to friendster designing. im still learning, but i need major help. heres my profile www.friendster.com/thaexpert im trying to make a one column layout

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:59

[ 11 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy