• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey wassup people,, so im pretty much your newbie to friendster designing. im still learning, but i need major help. heres my profile www.friendster.com/thaexpert im trying to make a one column layout

Pages: 12

Hey wassup people,, so im pretty much your newbie to friendster designing. im still learning, but i need major help. heres my profile www.friendster.com/thaexpert im trying to make a one column layout

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hey wassup people,, so im pretty much your newbie to friendster designing. im still learning, but i need major help. heres my profile www.friendster.com/thaexpert im trying to make a one column layout

welcome to FTALK! enjoy!=D
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Hey wassup people,, so im pretty much your newbie to friendster designing. im still learning, but i need major help. heres my profile www.friendster.com/thaexpert im trying to make a one column layout

Welcome to ftalk! :ninja:
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to the forum
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hi Dude, Welcome To Friendstertalk Keoki? =) Enjoy Posting And Feel Free To Roam Around.
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ hi keoki > im Antonette welcome to ftalk pls read & follow the rules enjoy posting see u around
skyfire14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. =)
LOLLiPOPCANDiESx
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Hey Keoki. Welcome to Ftalk.[/color][/b]
a_4thwatcher4ril
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome to the forum !!^_^ Hope you'll enjoy!You'll find the codes for that at the tricks and tutorials.,.:)
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome fellow newbie like me.. hehehe why dont cha move this thread in the help section??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey wassup people,, so im pretty much your newbie to friendster designing. im still learning, but i need major help. heres my profile www.friendster.com/thaexpert im trying to make a one column layout

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:56

[ 10 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy