• ARCHIVES 
  • » People just [b]copying my picture and edit my picture example adding antipathy things[/b]. Then create a new account, the people [b]attempt to destroy and damage my image[/b]. I am [b]seriously hurt[/

Pages: 12

People just [b]copying my picture and edit my picture example adding antipathy things[/b]. Then create a new account, the people [b]attempt to destroy and damage my image[/b]. I am [b]seriously hurt[/

leonghl
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

People just [b]copying my picture and edit my picture example adding antipathy things[/b]. Then create a new account, the people [b]attempt to destroy and damage my image[/b]. I am [b]seriously hurt[/

People just [b]copying my picture and edit my picture example adding antipathy things[/b]. Then create a new account, the people [b]attempt to destroy and damage my image[/b]. I am [b]seriously hurt[/b], my friends and me together report to the friendster team each other but not respond and action to friendster team. Now I dun know what should i do now, like an inability to this event. pls ......can tell me what should I do ????:disgust: Its confused me and impact my study.......=(

Last edited by leonghl (2008-03-01 23:15:25)

kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: People just [b]copying my picture and edit my picture example adding antipathy things[/b]. Then create a new account, the people [b]attempt to destroy and damage my image[/b]. I am [b]seriously hurt[/

Terrible. That happened to me before and here's what I did. It's up to you if you'll the same thing. Hmm have your identification cards scanned and email it to abuse@friendster.com or help-en@friendster.com You can also use your passport, driver's license, professional license, anything as long as it will prove your real identity. Also, provide accurate information with regards to the abuse. Give them enough evidences like links, screenshots, etc. It is advisable also that you'll ask your friends to report the incident in your behalf. The more information you give and the more reports they received, the faster appropriate action you will get. In my case, I got those malicious accounts suspended in less than a week. I hope everything goes well with you too. Good luck. :D

Last edited by kirksydney (2008-03-02 02:38:42)

funmail
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: People just [b]copying my picture and edit my picture example adding antipathy things[/b]. Then create a new account, the people [b]attempt to destroy and damage my image[/b]. I am [b]seriously hurt[/

oh that was soo serious, well all i can say was, these kind of event is likely to be happened in some cases like this in friendster or on watever... but all u can do ryt now is report it as what kirk said, or u can ask for help along our morerators here... =) or if nothing happend after all... its just probably a fact that ur too cute to be use by other people hehehhee :lol: just kiddin
remjo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

really??? ow... sounds like a tragedy...=D
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=funmail]oh that was soo serious, well all i can say was, these kind of event is likely to be happened in some cases like this in friendster or on watever... but all u can do ryt now is report it as what kirk said, or u can ask for help along our morerators here... =) or if nothing happend after all... its just probably a fact that ur too cute to be use by other people hehehhee :lol: just kiddin[/quote] Moderators here, nor anyone of us have control over Friendster.com. The best thing we can do is to back up the thread starter with his reports so the said account will be suspended as soon as possible. ;)
leonghl
» n00b
1969-12-31

I already email to help-en@friendster.com and abuse@friendster.com each other to request permanent delete the people impersonate' s profile and account. I'm just waiting reply and the action of friendster team ;)
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=leonghl]I already email to help-en@friendster.com and abuse@friendster.com each other to request permanent delete the people impersonate' s profile and account. I'm just waiting reply and the action of friendster team ;)[/quote] Did you use the 'Report Offensive Content' link on the footer? It will help as well. =)
leonghl
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes I already make few report to the report offensive content and also my friend helping me, but i think is no effect to the fake profile
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=leonghl]yes I already make few report to the report offensive content and also my friend helping me, but i think is no effect to the fake profile[/quote] Provide me a link to the said account and I'll help you. You can PM it to me if you don't want to post it here. :D
leonghl
» n00b
1969-12-31

people profile is suspended !!! :lol: All problem solved !!! I can continue my study estate . Thnks you all of you who given advise to me especially kirksydney.......:D
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=leonghl]people profile is suspended !!! :lol: All problem solved !!! I can continue my study estate . Thnks you all of you who given advise to me especially kirksydney.......:D[/quote] Glad to know that. No problem. =)
ezekielclarion
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me too.. i'm glad to know that good news :D
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

damn dat ppl... :evil::evil::evil: msn-scott_val90@hotmail.com myspace-www.myspace.com/scottbiondi imeem-www.imeem.com/En8OeP-
candee
» n00b
1969-12-31

help me
candee
» n00b
1969-12-31

somebody is impersonating my name and using my photos too....:crybaby:
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

dont think that friendster dont have a responce on it. maybe you send it to the worng email address. here the email add for suggestions about fs: help@friendster.com hope it will help you. i do report a lot. specially those nude pics.
eheads87
» n00b
1969-12-31

just report them...friends help is a must...together u should report him/her...unite as one...we should stand on our own...for people...ooopsss...kk thats enough...just do what the othr said.. wish u guluck...
Lryuzaki28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] [color=hotpink] Better report them! that sure is a tough problem though [/color] [/b]
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Wow! I heard this kind of issue from a lot of users but personally I've never been on one so that's why I protect my confidentiality now and removed some infos about me here. It's great to hear that the user was suspended but if the grudge between you two is really huge another fake profile could probably poop out again soon so be wary on it..
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

damn! that impersonator really knows how to mess up.. follow kua kirksydney.. his advice really can help you..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » People just [b]copying my picture and edit my picture example adding antipathy things[/b]. Then create a new account, the people [b]attempt to destroy and damage my image[/b]. I am [b]seriously hurt[/

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:16

[ 10 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy