• ARCHIVES 
  • » People just [b]copying my picture and edit my picture example adding antipathy things[/b]. Then create a new account, the people [b]attempt to destroy and damage my image[/b]. I am [b]seriously hurt[/

Pages: 12

People just [b]copying my picture and edit my picture example adding antipathy things[/b]. Then create a new account, the people [b]attempt to destroy and damage my image[/b]. I am [b]seriously hurt[/

bearsharie
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: People just [b]copying my picture and edit my picture example adding antipathy things[/b]. Then create a new account, the people [b]attempt to destroy and damage my image[/b]. I am [b]seriously hurt[/

please someone help my friend she was also imporsinated and rining her in this profile id look and see how this improsinator doe's on her image http://profiles.friendster.com/64058192 :paranoid: somebody help me report this one and delete it
cUpcake.o8
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: People just [b]copying my picture and edit my picture example adding antipathy things[/b]. Then create a new account, the people [b]attempt to destroy and damage my image[/b]. I am [b]seriously hurt[/

awh. that's a serious problem. i hope friendster management will take an action about it. im concerned to you because my sister is in that case also. i wish those people were punished!
camilleo8
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=purple][b] hope you'll find a solution for this. :D what happen is terrible. :disgust: @ [i] to all : NO SPAMMING AND FLAMMING ON BOARD =|[/i] [/color][/b]
outlawz04
» n00b
1969-12-31

my case is worse... some guy put a picture of my mom.. and edited it.. and made it nude and put something stupid on it... plz help me.. what should i do so that the account will be deleted?:evil:
outlawz04
» n00b
1969-12-31

this is what they did... http://profiles.friendster.com/khatrinaph' i hope the friendster management will do immediate action to it...
phfire
» n00b
1969-12-31

report this to friendster management :o
_Reinz3022_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Woah Real Prob
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

pm moderator in here... aske'em how to solve u're problem... i'm sure dat dey'll help u out... gud luck buddy ;):thumbsup:
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]Better, click the [b]HELP[/b] link below. =):thumbsup:[/i]
lkjhgfdsafdsa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

owww...:crybaby: i cant imagine they could do that.... how i wish it wont happen to me...:paranoid:
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]that's really a tragedy ne~ gud things i never occur that^^[/b]
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

OMG. Its tragedy..
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

they are so called 'posers' (reason: they are insecured haha).. haha they're fs' big Ls
atongang
» n00b
1969-12-31

deym impersonator aka poser sucks they dont just use your image and personality they can sell you. . hahahaha.. . i hope your not sold. . :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » People just [b]copying my picture and edit my picture example adding antipathy things[/b]. Then create a new account, the people [b]attempt to destroy and damage my image[/b]. I am [b]seriously hurt[/

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:18

[ 15 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy