• ARCHIVES 
  • » Note Before Using This Trick Make Sure To Follow This: *You Shouldn't use the script for no dragging *the positioning of it are already fixed no need for adjusting well its up to you *Before You Com

Pages: 123

Note Before Using This Trick Make Sure To Follow This: *You Shouldn't use the script for no dragging *the positioning of it are already fixed no need for adjusting well its up to you *Before You Com

cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Note Before Using This Trick Make Sure To Follow This: *You Shouldn't use the script for no dragging *the positioning of it are already fixed no need for adjusting well its up to you *Before You Com

i like this trick!!! another plus!!! :D :thumbsup:
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Note Before Using This Trick Make Sure To Follow This: *You Shouldn't use the script for no dragging *the positioning of it are already fixed no need for adjusting well its up to you *Before You Com

wow.. shi i like this part.. especially the dragging chuva.. :D
elise54
» n00b
1969-12-31

why is it like that, when i click submit i am redirected to somebody's profile!!!!! somebody help me... here's the URL to my code. thanks in advance. [url=http://www.freewebs.com/mariposha/antiposercbox.js]click here[/url]
burnok
» n00b
1969-12-31

:wow::wow:...waw...thanks for this one...im using it already...hihi..:thumbsup::thumbsup: can i ask something? is there a way that on profile load, the cbox is hidden...u hav to click the show box on the control panel to show it? :paranoid::paranoid:
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

cool trick... wow, U're finally a mod now shirow (LOL, I haven't been online 4 a long time).. anyway, good luck guys!! I'll be back nxt year... Keep on sharing cool tricks ayts... :thumbsup:
melancholic_083
» n00b
1969-12-31

does this work on blog? kindly PM me for the answer.. thanks!
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice trick! :thumbsup: dragabale! wohoooo~~ :D
the.Used
» n00b
1969-12-31

another nice trick from you... thanks for sharing...
bakery
» n00b
1969-12-31

whoa . i love this trick ! =):thumbsup: thanks for share bro .. :D
lloyd
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx bro nice one~!! nice job!!
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

cool trick! thanks for share bro! :D [img]http://theftalk.com/img/warn_add.gif[/img] for u . =):thumbsup:
mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice code im using dis one right now and it works... :D
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

well for those who can't understand [s]i don't care[/s] feel free to ask me :) and if you have a problem with it make sure before you post here you followed this format of asking a effin help [quote][b]1)reason of the problem[/b] [b] 2)link to your profile[/b] [b]3)must have a [s]100[/s] post above lol nah just kidding[/b][/quote] if you can't follow it i will not entertain anymore your questions and query =.= and thats it spam "thx for sharing now"
loshang14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing sir shirow... this is really cool!! :thumbsup:=):thumbsup:
yakuza49
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeh! draggable box! love it...and drag racing :lol:
pispot_satu
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wew......its great bro...i must try it
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Wow. So the Cbox is Draggable! Nice one.

Last edited by Dfamador (2008-04-29 09:35:11)

waway
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice trick shirow but what if i want to hide the chatbox first?please answer
lloyd
» FTalker
1969-12-31

low kuya just want to ask your persmision to use your code together with the code of kuya blurrycloud!! i have an idea and i hope u will like it both!! a dragable cbox of yours and kuya blurry's cbox w/ complete tweaks will be combine so it will become [b]dragable cbox w/ complete tweaks[/b] i have already done the combination and it works good!! my problem i i dnt know how to post it here in complete explination!! just visit my profile if you have time!! tnx
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

it's best to pm him for permission dude... :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Note Before Using This Trick Make Sure To Follow This: *You Shouldn't use the script for no dragging *the positioning of it are already fixed no need for adjusting well its up to you *Before You Com

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:29

[ 9 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy