• ARCHIVES 
  • » Note Before Using This Trick Make Sure To Follow This: *You Shouldn't use the script for no dragging *the positioning of it are already fixed no need for adjusting well its up to you *Before You Com

Pages: 123

Note Before Using This Trick Make Sure To Follow This: *You Shouldn't use the script for no dragging *the positioning of it are already fixed no need for adjusting well its up to you *Before You Com

lloyd
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Note Before Using This Trick Make Sure To Follow This: *You Shouldn't use the script for no dragging *the positioning of it are already fixed no need for adjusting well its up to you *Before You Com

ok!! hehehe!!tnx
fz_james
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Note Before Using This Trick Make Sure To Follow This: *You Shouldn't use the script for no dragging *the positioning of it are already fixed no need for adjusting well its up to you *Before You Com

is this compatible in ie7 because i cant drag my cbox , though ive done it ryt? would u mind to help me :eh:
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow... wut a boy... diz is cool!!! thx a lot for sharing this!!! keep it up!!! ;):thumbsup:
arvie90
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dunno how,but it wont workT_T
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

doesnt seem to work in IE7..am i right? :rolleyes:
adin234
» n00b
1969-12-31

the preview is not working
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=unmaskedluke]doesnt seem to work in IE7..am i right? :rolleyes:[/quote] O rly? i didn't know and i don't care about it cause im not an IE user lol in that case well don't use it then.. [quote=adin234]the preview is not working[/quote] i want to extend my apology for not updating this forsaken topic of mine due to my busy schedule and my personal life i didn't have a chance to fix this so i updated the preview now lol..
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

nice your topic...... thanks for sharing............. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Note Before Using This Trick Make Sure To Follow This: *You Shouldn't use the script for no dragging *the positioning of it are already fixed no need for adjusting well its up to you *Before You Com

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:25

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy