• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b] =| :thumbsup: It works in all the major browsers - Mozilla Firefox 1.5+, Opera 9+, Safari and IE6+ :eh: in IE your gifs will continue to animate :retard: while in FF animated gifs are frozen :lo

Pages: 1234566

[b] =| :thumbsup: It works in all the major browsers - Mozilla Firefox 1.5+, Opera 9+, Safari and IE6+ :eh: in IE your gifs will continue to animate :retard: while in FF animated gifs are frozen :lo

babevian
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b] =| :thumbsup: It works in all the major browsers - Mozilla Firefox 1.5+, Opera 9+, Safari and IE6+ :eh: in IE your gifs will continue to animate :retard: while in FF animated gifs are frozen :lo

where should i put this code here: <">my js code is like this: http://h1.ripway.com/babevian/GILVI/tracker.txt

Last edited by babevian (2008-03-25 19:22:57)

Jonrown12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b] =| :thumbsup: It works in all the major browsers - Mozilla Firefox 1.5+, Opera 9+, Safari and IE6+ :eh: in IE your gifs will continue to animate :retard: while in FF animated gifs are frozen :lo

paste it on your JS at the bottom of your glossarized... preview:[url]http://profiles.friendster.com/johnrown42[/url] if not press F5 to see it...

Last edited by Jonrown12 (2008-03-25 19:42:58)

smile4cat_woman
» n00b
1969-12-31

how if i want to glossarize only on my user photo. what is the code for user main photo? i try to use imgblock200 but its not working.
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@smile4cat_woman[/b] it attaches the className [b]glossy radius50[/b] to your main photo only. <">this is all you need :penguin:
smile4cat_woman
» n00b
1969-12-31

thx... :thumbsup:
gnaugh
» n00b
1969-12-31

it's workin on my profile but screwed up my wvm and all the additional boxes help plz i'm using WVMe Version 2.3.5 by: ChibibO (sliderversion)
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hello.. its not workin on mine.. i just psted the first and last code on my js file ( i didnt inject) wats wrong with that? thanks..
xye2lir0h
» n00b
1969-12-31

love it :D ty
hunt3r
» FTalker
1969-12-31

good ,,, thx for sharing :thumbsup:
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks for the post! you've got a nice profile,.. :arrow:how to put falling object on primary photo just like yours?? thanks..:exclaim:
måcky
» n00b
1969-12-31

i only need the control panel and testimonials to be glossarized. I hope you can help me. T_T
mabuhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]wow...nice tricks shakiro214 thanks 4 sharing remarks: :thumbsup::thumbsup: hindi cool ang global warming [b]GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME[/b][/align]

Last edited by mabuhay (2008-04-17 05:26:53)

sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

it is nice shakiro.. its so cute... thanks for sharing it and im using it now.
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I've been looking for this damn code!! XD But... Ehhh??? It's JS?? Shucks. Lol. I'mma try this!!
asakura06
» n00b
1969-12-31

i have questions: 1st: what if i want to choose only what main boxes must their pictures be glossed (example: i only want the pictures in my photo gallery and in my comments to be glossed).. 2nd: can you gloss the picture in the WVM.. 3rd: and also in the featured friends with caption, the pictures (featured friends) there are only given in url.. it's not the real featured friends box.. tnx :D
leck12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

working pretty fine =) tnx for sharing
marianaluvrenato
» Banned
1969-12-31

my problem http://h1.ripway.com/ochiesthewomanizer/problemo.png it overflows!!! look the red circle on the image. the images are not even in sizes too... how can i fix this?? same with my fanbox and groups small images...
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

CSS should fix that. apply a width smaller than the div enclosing the image. I'll try to find the correct CSS 1st. I think I have the same problem on my comments Here it is: <">

Last edited by shakiro214 (2008-05-28 09:57:36)

marianaluvrenato
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=shakiro214]CSS should fix that. apply a width smaller than the div enclosing the image. I'll try to find the correct CSS 1st. I think I have the same problem on my comments[/quote] what is my background must be transparent,none of #ffffff??
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Use this in your CSS: <">
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b] =| :thumbsup: It works in all the major browsers - Mozilla Firefox 1.5+, Opera 9+, Safari and IE6+ :eh: in IE your gifs will continue to animate :retard: while in FF animated gifs are frozen :lo

Pages: 1234566

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:09

[ 9 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy