• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b] =| :thumbsup: It works in all the major browsers - Mozilla Firefox 1.5+, Opera 9+, Safari and IE6+ :eh: in IE your gifs will continue to animate :retard: while in FF animated gifs are frozen :lo

Pages: 1123456

[b] =| :thumbsup: It works in all the major browsers - Mozilla Firefox 1.5+, Opera 9+, Safari and IE6+ :eh: in IE your gifs will continue to animate :retard: while in FF animated gifs are frozen :lo

dale
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b] =| :thumbsup: It works in all the major browsers - Mozilla Firefox 1.5+, Opera 9+, Safari and IE6+ :eh: in IE your gifs will continue to animate :retard: while in FF animated gifs are frozen :lo

cool trick shak!! :thumbsup:
marianaluvrenato
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [b] =| :thumbsup: It works in all the major browsers - Mozilla Firefox 1.5+, Opera 9+, Safari and IE6+ :eh: in IE your gifs will continue to animate :retard: while in FF animated gifs are frozen :lo

[quote=shakiro214]/* CSS fix for glossit in comment user photos */ #content_18 .itd .iradius50 { width:80px !important; height:80px !important; }[/quote] hey shak thanx for this :thumbsup: but how can i fix my small potos in fans and groups box??? and it glossed too the emebeded image on my comments... nyaks!!
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@marianaluvrenato[/b] =D I like that it glosses the comment images ;) try this: <">[b]@dale[/b] tnx bro :lol:

Last edited by shakiro214 (2008-05-28 10:49:31)

marianaluvrenato
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=shakiro214]I like that it glosses the comment images ;) try this: Code: /* fans & groups */ #content_7 .iradius50, #content_8 .iradius50 { width:80px !important; height:80px !important; }[/quote] hey shak how can i choose what image to gloss? i want to gloss only the primary poto,small potos in fans,groups,friends,poto gallery and tracker... cuz when i use the given code in the first post it glosses the friendster icon too and the loading gif which is bad....

Last edited by marianaluvrenato (2008-05-29 12:47:04)

marianaluvrenato
» Banned
1969-12-31

hey shak how can i choose what image to gloss? i want to gloss only the primary poto,small potos in fans,groups,friends,poto gallery and tracker... cuz when i use the given code in the first post it glosses the friendster icon too and the loading gif which is bad.... hey shaq i've been asking this question 2 days now :lol: pls answer
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

sorry about that ;) I thought feruzz helped you on the selective glossing. here's how you can gloss primary photo only: direct link to post: http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=773777#p773777 Check Shirow's WVM 2.3 topic for how to gloss tracker pics. go there and scroll until you see the [b][color=green]optional instructions[/color][/b] I will have to work on the fans groups and friends. got it: <">

Last edited by shakiro214 (2008-05-29 13:07:39)

marianaluvrenato
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=shakiro214]sorry about that ;) I thought feruzz helped you on the selective glossing. here's how you can gloss primary photo only: direct link to post: http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php … 77#p773777 Check Shirow's WVM 2.3 topic for how to gloss tracker pics. go there and scroll until you see the optional instructions I will have to work on the fans groups and friends. Last edited by shakiro214 (Today 06:01:06)[/quote] all my images are glossed :thumbsup: but my problem sir is how can i remove the gloss of friendster logo :lol: and my loading gif.. cuz they are glossed :lol: i use this code by the way function glossit(){ var elements = document.getElementsByTagName('img'); var i = 0; while (i < elements.length) { elements[i].className="glossy iradius50"; i++; } }setTimeout("glossit()",2995);

Last edited by marianaluvrenato (2008-05-29 13:10:53)

shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

remove that glossit code and use the one I just gave you =| :thumbsup:
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thx for sharing.. is this for images only.. what about the borders? :o boxes.. i mean..

Last edited by .papi (2008-05-30 00:02:20)

marianaluvrenato
» Banned
1969-12-31

hey shak wat this code do?? glossy iradius50 can i change it?? thanx
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow... nice code dude!!!! thx a lot for sharing!!! keep it up!! ;):thumbsup:
Wacko
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks.cool trick.:thumbsup: i love it..thanks 4 sharing.:) [b]Edit[/b] :arrow:I cant extract glossy.js zip file.:cry:.can some1 here give me glossy js script.thanks 4 helping.please.

Last edited by Wacko (2008-07-10 02:25:18)

wyvern07zed
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahhmmm.... can sam1 help me... how will i glossarize the random friends pics.?? thanks in advance... ;) :thumbsup:
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wii nice tnx for sharing..!!
moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

how to gloss friends,primary photo, albums. except the embedded comments and mediabox.. is this possible?
sweetdea_harry18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cool thanks for sharing this one! i love it!
moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

can someone answer me please? :cry:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nice code there kuya shak. though only for js users. hakhak
palm3
» n00b
1969-12-31

shakiro izit possible to gloss visitors photo? im using viewer's main photo sidebar by feruzz. the div id in the addbox is .photos. can u help wit tiz? thx in advance

Last edited by palm3 (2008-08-19 13:51:47)

palm3
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=moonrays00]how to gloss friends,primary photo, albums. except the embedded comments and mediabox.. is this possible?[/quote] try tiz: //primary photo var elements = document.getElementById('content_0').getElementsByTagName('div')[0].getElementsByTagName('img'); var i = 0; while (i < elements.length) { if (elements[i].className=="") { elements[i].className="glossy iradius50"; } i++; } //friends var elements = document.getElementById('content_2').getElementsByTagName('img'); var i = 0; while (i < elements.length) { if (elements[i].className=="") { elements[i].className="glossy iradius50"; } i++; } //photos images var elements = document.getElementById('content_1').getElementsByTagName('img'); var i = 0; while (i < elements.length) { if (elements[i].className=="") { elements[i].className="glossy iradius50"; } i++; }
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b] =| :thumbsup: It works in all the major browsers - Mozilla Firefox 1.5+, Opera 9+, Safari and IE6+ :eh: in IE your gifs will continue to animate :retard: while in FF animated gifs are frozen :lo

Pages: 1123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:58

[ 9 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy