• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]New Rule! Read before you post.[/b] [quote][b]1.)[/b] [b]Spoiler[/b] If your picture(s) is/are large we would be happy if you put it in a spoiler tag. In this case people won't need to wait to see

[b]New Rule! Read before you post.[/b] [quote][b]1.)[/b] [b]Spoiler[/b] If your picture(s) is/are large we would be happy if you put it in a spoiler tag. In this case people won't need to wait to see

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]New Rule! Read before you post.[/b] [quote][b]1.)[/b] [b]Spoiler[/b] If your picture(s) is/are large we would be happy if you put it in a spoiler tag. In this case people won't need to wait to see

[sis jes] such a pretty girl. and yeah, lost my eyelids? i don't even have one. ;) you're such a lovely girl. [oyen] woah, nice blue eyes. is it really the color of your eyes? wow!! [ate padme] hahaha, thanks. hahaha. yup, i was really thinking deeply. LOL :P -xoxo
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]New Rule! Read before you post.[/b] [quote][b]1.)[/b] [b]Spoiler[/b] If your picture(s) is/are large we would be happy if you put it in a spoiler tag. In this case people won't need to wait to see

Really cute gorgeous gurlz. =] Hahaha
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

ehem.ehem. another gossip here. :eh:. :lol: :lol: :lol: joke!:P
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Last edited by jesrhel (2011-05-16 08:57:21)

Oyen@IMVU
» n00b
1969-12-31

LOL Thank You :) Of Course You May Call Me Sis. Hehe Nope The Eyes are Just Contacts, I love contact lenses lol :P hehe I've been told that I Look Like her too. heres a more recent, like last week ago. [img]http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/2087/oyenfn5.jpg[/img]

Last edited by Oyen@IMVU (2007-03-20 07:16:07)

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ i so love the eyes and the hair. :lol: bob's alive.
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

i so love your contacts sis=) and your hair.it roxx!
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Last edited by jesrhel (2011-05-16 08:57:24)

Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

woah.. nice contact lense xD
Oyen@IMVU
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thank You... :redface:
Meimei
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=*kim-a-holic][b]meimei[/b] is ur name really MEIMEI? and i think there's nothing wrong with being vain. just make sure, you can carry yourself as "vain". :D and peace gurl. we all love our faces, we can't afford to lose it, no bashing with other members. Lolx.[/quote] nope, ish just my nickName. Tehehehe~ :D
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[img]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u33/nikk0feliz/me%20-%20nix/Image006.jpg[/img] ^ that's me. nevermind the background. hehe..

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-03-25 13:18:21)

kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

^haha.kuya aries is cute.:eh:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ nah.. not really :penguin:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wah aries.. woot! at last I saw your pix.. but it's dark.. :eh: yer cute!! ;)
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

It was night and my cp don't have a flash..

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-03-23 05:50:53)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ohh.. I see.. You're still cute even withous flash.. :P
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

char kuya aries. nice pic. you told us not to mind the background, but i love the drawers. we got the same drawers. =)
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Really? haha.. it's kinda messy there esp. the books.. hehe :D
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

and yeah, the books. you must be a booklover. nyar. doesn't look like you.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]New Rule! Read before you post.[/b] [quote][b]1.)[/b] [b]Spoiler[/b] If your picture(s) is/are large we would be happy if you put it in a spoiler tag. In this case people won't need to wait to see

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:02

[ 9 queries - 0.719 second ]
Privacy Policy