• ARCHIVES 
  • » i discover somethin that i think it can help those people who want a personalize background as well of the banner, using thier own pics without the help of any premium image editor, u will only need

Pages: 123

i discover somethin that i think it can help those people who want a personalize background as well of the banner, using thier own pics without the help of any premium image editor, u will only need

Adriannns
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i discover somethin that i think it can help those people who want a personalize background as well of the banner, using thier own pics without the help of any premium image editor, u will only need

i discover somethin that i think it can help those people who want a personalize background as well of the banner, using thier own pics without the help of any premium image editor, u will only need paint.. Like this.. link preview! [url]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i208/Adriannns/superfinal.jpg[/url] [img]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i208/Adriannns/superfinal.jpg[/img] link preview! [url]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i208/Adriannns/LonEsUmmer/LonEsOmebaNner.jpg[/url] [img]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i208/Adriannns/LonEsUmmer/LonEsOmebaNner.jpg[/img] link preview! [url]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i208/Adriannns/LonEsUmmer/ccccc.jpg[/url] [img]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i208/Adriannns/LonEsUmmer/ccccc.jpg[/img] First u need to ready your two pictures with the size, hmmmm i did the 800 w and 600 h for the background. 800 w and 300 h for the banner. but you can also use the background witdh and height properties of the background in the banner.. if that is, if you want a huge banner.. second is upload the two pictures in hosting site that you have.. like photobucket.. after doin the two part u nid to make a temporary css file in your hosting site like ripway. that can hold the css properties below. <">Now, you need to paste the direct link of your image that you uploaded in your hosting site, ammm.. if the example of your pictures is your own picture and the other one is a beutiful view of nature, put your own picture image direct link in the background properties while the nature image paste it in the banner properties... or vice versa its up to you, what picture you want to appear most, but its ok as long theres the opacity properties in the banner the result will be surely come out well.. save the css file, then go to the profile which will goin to read or perform the css task that you made.. Preview: http://profiles.friendster.com/29711357 as you can see the two pictures are like combining now because of the transparentcy that you put in the banner properties.. in this point we need to use the print screen be sure that you will goin to take the picture on its proper location or most perfect view before pressing the print screen... and now, press the print screen!!! go to your paint then (edit+paste) or just press the (control+v) Get the perfect size of picture by using the "select cutting square" in the toolbox.. edit it using your skill in paint... if you want to make it huge dunt follow the size that i instructed, but its more recommended to use that size that ive told to get the fair proportion... Hola! upload it in the hosting site, if that is for your banner, put in the banner properties, if that is for background put it in the background properties. Hope you learn something even this is so much long to do, im just sharing a little discovery.. :idea: :D tzk. tzk. tzk. zOooooOOOOooooOOOOOOOOooM! Getch();

Last edited by Adriannns (2008-03-06 01:29:16)

roysmith
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: i discover somethin that i think it can help those people who want a personalize background as well of the banner, using thier own pics without the help of any premium image editor, u will only need

This is cool mate...
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: i discover somethin that i think it can help those people who want a personalize background as well of the banner, using thier own pics without the help of any premium image editor, u will only need

hmm nice.. but wait, i know that it is because of transparency..your banner blends to your bg.. its because of this part: [quote]/*Banner*/ #navigation { width:800 ! Important ; height:600 ! Important ; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;padding:0px 0 0px 0;width:100%; background: url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i208/Adriannns/LonEsUmmer/1111.jpg); background-attachment: scrollable; backgroud-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: left center; background-color:transparent ! Important; border:4px groove #b22222 ! Important; display:block ! Important; overflow-x: hidden; [b]filter:alpha(opacity=50); [/b] }[/quote] anyway, nice sharing this..
Adriannns
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yup!! your right!! becoz of blending of the two images,
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^well it looks like an add-on to me...hehehe at mods: what you think?
8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Adriannns
» FTalker
1969-12-31

waaaaa! i promoted.. im now friendster talker..!!! thanks.. ! ihope i discover more things bout fs customizing.. hehe..
japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oohhh... css.. too long but i will try.. thanks for this trick.! :thumbsup:
Adriannns
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hahaha... too long css? but.. thas only properties of banner and background? hmmmmm....
dirtypunk09
» n00b
1969-12-31

:O:O:OWOOWWWW....great taste huh?..:o:o
Adriannns
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks! hope you will goin try to make like this one..
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

love it...
Adriannns
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ love it too! ;) :P
friendsterlayoutdesigner
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]cool![/b] hehe
Adriannns
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ thanks hope you will use it mister friendsterlayoutdesigner..

Last edited by Adriannns (2008-03-06 06:13:14)

JeRkZxxx
» n00b
1969-12-31

Wow...tanxxx 4 sharing... [img]http://h1.ripway.com/jerkzxxx/Jerkzxxx/luffyattack.gif[/img][img]http://h1.ripway.com/jerkzxxx/pipo04.gif[/img] [img]http://h1.ripway.com/jerkzxxx/BetterRUN.gif[/img]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmm.. i dont know.. you could always use opacity trick. no need to upload here and upload there. whats your opinion guys?

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-06 21:22:21)

Adriannns
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]hmm.. i dont know.. you could always use opacity trick. no need to upload here and upload there.[/quote] Hmmmmmm. sir Mod. the aim of my discovery is not just the opacity itself, as you can see the above pictures it is like edited by a premium image editor,but its not.. its only done by paint..
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ lol.. using paint because you only copied it through prntscrn.. in short you didnt "edit" any of the pictures in paint you only took a shot of the banner with opacity then paste it on paint so that you can save it as .jpeg then cut the banner & saved it.. arghh no editing has been done in MS paint if you ask me. just the "cut" part. and resizing in paint wont give you the best results.

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-07 00:08:44)

Adriannns
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Humble mind. [quote]hmm.. i dont know.. you could always use opacity trick. no need to upload here and upload there.[/quote] sorry i just dont got your point.. on the above qoute.. while about here [quote]in short you didnt "edit" any of the pictures in paint you only took a shot of the banner with opacity[/quote] i think it is proper to use this phrase "in short you didnt "edit" any of the pitures in paint you only took a shot of the banner and because of the opacity the background of your profyl was also captured by your print screen.. and the result they are like combine to each other.. :cry: i just feel so sorry on this thing... its better to recieve a " hmm. its nice" "kinda simple thing" and instead of readin a two thumbs up or even 4 thumbs up.. im gladly to accept.. "one thumb up on that" not like what your first opinion.. on my lil discovery.... tzk tzk tzk....
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i discover somethin that i think it can help those people who want a personalize background as well of the banner, using thier own pics without the help of any premium image editor, u will only need

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:50

[ 12 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy