• ARCHIVES 
  • » i discover somethin that i think it can help those people who want a personalize background as well of the banner, using thier own pics without the help of any premium image editor, u will only need

Pages: 123

i discover somethin that i think it can help those people who want a personalize background as well of the banner, using thier own pics without the help of any premium image editor, u will only need

ほたる
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i discover somethin that i think it can help those people who want a personalize background as well of the banner, using thier own pics without the help of any premium image editor, u will only need

[b]thank's for sharing[/b] :D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: i discover somethin that i think it can help those people who want a personalize background as well of the banner, using thier own pics without the help of any premium image editor, u will only need

[quote=Adriannns]Humble mind. [quote]hmm.. i dont know.. you could always use opacity trick. no need to upload here and upload there.[/quote] sorry i just dont got your point.. on the above qoute.. while about here [quote]in short you didnt "edit" any of the pictures in paint you only took a shot of the banner with opacity[/quote] i think it is proper to use this phrase "in short you didnt "edit" any of the pitures in paint you only took a shot of the banner and because of the opacity the background of your profyl was also captured by your print screen.. and the result they are like combine to each other.. :cry: i just feel so sorry on this thing... its better to recieve a " hmm. its nice" "kinda simple thing" and instead of readin a two thumbs up or even 4 thumbs up.. im gladly to accept.. "one thumb up on that" not like what your first opinion.. on my lil discovery.... tzk tzk tzk....[/quote] ha? of course they are like combined coz you used opacity on it. lol dont get offended bro.. its better to receive honest negative criticism than all positive coz for sure some of them are lying.. lol im just sharing my opinion regarding your tuts. and having thoughts on moving this in the Add-ons or not. my point in my first post is.. why you need to do that prntscrn thing if you can just add the opacity code on the banner codes.

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-07 01:06:14)

Adriannns
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yup.. am.. i just feel sad but not really offended.. its ok... ammm... A friend of mine ask me to make a personalize background and she want to put her picture on it.. but.. other that she demand to a combination image outcome that theres a ambieance of nature,she dont want just the half of it is the nature and the half of it, is her face, she want the picture of her and the nature are like combining or overhanging to each other.. like wut i show to my example.. and since i dunt have adobe photoshop.. eversince.though that adobe photoshop can do such a perfect outcome images like wut i did.. and i only have a paint.. and when i learned about the printscreen tutorial somewhere on the friendster threads before.. and while experimenting my css codes.. i just suddenly notice that becoz of the opacity of banner properties that blends to the background.. i discover that even i have no photoshop.. i can make an images like what photoshop do... Hmmmm.. its my pleasure to have a good argument or talks about what im tryin to share.. yup your right.. [quote]its better to receive honest negative criticism than all positive coz for sure some of them are lying..[/quote] but not the "lol" one.. coz the phrase that you told is a serious deep words to me.. tzk tzk tzk.. zOoooOOOOooOOOM!
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ lol << is just normal for me.. =| anywhoo.. okie got your point ;) this should be moved to the add ons then. just like the headers and CPB that was contributed that had a great effect on the profiles too. keep it up bro :eh: :thumbsup: dont be discouraged by criticisms. i can see you be may be a coder in the future. :eh: ZaAaAmMmMMm wakokoko [b]Topic Moved to Add-ons From Tricks and Tuts.[/b]

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-07 02:41:14)

Adriannns
» FTalker
1969-12-31

am..i posted two topics here.. how to delete the other one?
sweetlazer
» n00b
1969-12-31

this is great.. you are da best. dude!!
joanjcv18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

combining two pictures :) :thumbsup: great tutorial. very nice :)
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice tutorial. \gonna try diz one. \if i hav tym nah.
GeneSy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

looks more like a trick than an add-on.
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thnkz:ninja:
Adriannns
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ thanks for the compliment guys. if still hard to learn. just aproach me. ok.. hehe.
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yea. Your trick's great. Swear.
Adriannns
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ oh thanks lot Dude.. if you stiLL confused just dunt hesitate to ask me ok..
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I think we can also do this in LunaPic ( I think ) By clicking [b]Blend Two Images[/b] But anyway, TY for the info
phoexcois
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dont know how to use ripway :crybaby::crybaby: will you please teach me so i can make one...???:(
Adriannns
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ i also dunno how to used ripway. hehe.. sorry better go to help section. then try to ask them... ok!
.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks for sharin=D
Adriannns
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ no proble.. hmmm. do you really appreaciate what i discover? hahahaha. coz.. you post to the other discovery are the same... hmmmf!
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Thanks for sharing. I'll try this one. [img]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii273/angel_riona05/881.gif[/img][/b][/color]
leichiq
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool one!! thanks.,.. **just a newbie in here
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i discover somethin that i think it can help those people who want a personalize background as well of the banner, using thier own pics without the help of any premium image editor, u will only need

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:19

[ 9 queries - 0.069 second ]
Privacy Policy