• ARCHIVES 
  • » hehehe... wanna know your dreams eh hmmm my dream make a hacking software that no one can detect and hack a big company wahahha

Pages: 12

hehehe... wanna know your dreams eh hmmm my dream make a hacking software that no one can detect and hack a big company wahahha

PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hehehe... wanna know your dreams eh hmmm my dream make a hacking software that no one can detect and hack a big company wahahha

cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: hehehe... wanna know your dreams eh hmmm my dream make a hacking software that no one can detect and hack a big company wahahha

1st commend... i wanna be a rich people in this world.. :D
da_handsome89
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: hehehe... wanna know your dreams eh hmmm my dream make a hacking software that no one can detect and hack a big company wahahha

i wanna be a master of machine.. ;]
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wanna be a doctor... =)
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my dream is to create a software that can see every thing in a bird's eye viewü
mrnycguy46
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^theres already wun.its called google earth @topic: i have a dream to help everybody find their dreams kinda ironic isnt it??
trustmeilie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]My dream is to famous drummer. awww[/i]
MR.mark14
» n00b
1969-12-31

my dream is to be with the one i truly love.. protect her.. loved her all the time to be with her.. to know that im still hir even though shes alone.. to be her night and shining amor to be the one who will show that she can trust me i wanna be with that girl i wanna be with...bhea
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=mrnycguy46]^theres already wun.its called google earth @topic: i have a dream to help everybody find their dreams kinda ironic isnt it??[/quote] we have google earth but it's only still images. i want to create a software that can see everything you're doing every second just like in the movie [b]So Close[/b].
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

be a SUper hero!!! :D:D:D:D:D
witchcraftlady
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want to be live in peace..here in earth..ahaha,, :lol:
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i want to see ikuta toma a.k.a nakatsu shuichi in person :redface:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i would like to have 100,000 Dollars so that i can visit Tokyo and Seoul and buy cutie stuffs and mangas there XDDD
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i am the king of the world
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i am the greatest [b]com sci[/b]
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

..to be happy..! :D
tormentedbastard
» n00b
1969-12-31

My dream is to be the worst villian that ever lived. =D

Last edited by tormentedbastard (2008-05-08 07:39:53)

Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I wanna be a famous *feature* writer.[/b]
vampknight08
» n00b
1969-12-31

i want to be one of the best audition player!!..=)
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hhaha.. im w/ my hubbie... but his friends are s***
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hehehe... wanna know your dreams eh hmmm my dream make a hacking software that no one can detect and hack a big company wahahha

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:12

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy