• ARCHIVES 
  • » hehehe... wanna know your dreams eh hmmm my dream make a hacking software that no one can detect and hack a big company wahahha

Pages: 12

hehehe... wanna know your dreams eh hmmm my dream make a hacking software that no one can detect and hack a big company wahahha

XoXcandi3XoX
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hehehe... wanna know your dreams eh hmmm my dream make a hacking software that no one can detect and hack a big company wahahha

[align=center] [color=hotpink] my dream is to be a famous dancer/singer/actress.../..whatever...hehhee && to visit Tokyo and Korea(South).. I wanna be rich..that's all.. Ta~ta~♫ [/color][/align]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: hehehe... wanna know your dreams eh hmmm my dream make a hacking software that no one can detect and hack a big company wahahha

my dream is be success..be famous..and be smart people..
kclity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:rolleyes:i wanna be an expert in playing a lot of instruments..:D a "lot".. as many as i can..=D
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i wanna be he riches people in the whole world!
sieghard
» n00b
1969-12-31

i wanna live with my girlfriend :)
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

be with my lovey-dovey... have a big house and a nice car.... become world no.1 in badminton...hell yeah...:D
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my dream is .. to live in korea or japan w/ my whole fam.:Dand friends. that would be so fun!
samarah_purple
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..my dream is to be able to go to my dream place...PARIS...=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hehehe... wanna know your dreams eh hmmm my dream make a hacking software that no one can detect and hack a big company wahahha

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:08

[ 9 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy