• ARCHIVES 
  • » I've come up with this suggestion due to we have this experience with my siszt katleya that this guy with ym id [i]sumakay_sa_alon[/i] added us and insisted us to view his webcam which we new was a po

Pages: 123

I've come up with this suggestion due to we have this experience with my siszt katleya that this guy with ym id [i]sumakay_sa_alon[/i] added us and insisted us to view his webcam which we new was a po

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I've come up with this suggestion due to we have this experience with my siszt katleya that this guy with ym id [i]sumakay_sa_alon[/i] added us and insisted us to view his webcam which we new was a po

^ Yeah I am A member Of His Forum(Friendster Mod) and he said That i will be active There. He always PMed Me to convince me to go to his site. Regiehiozn is also a member there (Moderator). So Bad I Am so active there even only One Day i am not active there he will be angry.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: I've come up with this suggestion due to we have this experience with my siszt katleya that this guy with ym id [i]sumakay_sa_alon[/i] added us and insisted us to view his webcam which we new was a po

[quote=kahramell_2212]:arrow: dat genuinel lingkibang adds me too at ym.. i also asked him if he's a member hir and i see dat he's a member hir.. he adds me at ym to promote his site.. and for me to join his site... and evrytym im on-line at ym.. he always command me to view his site.. but i think that genuinel lingkibang isn't a bot or sumthing.. he join dis forum to gather sum members/info hir to join his site.. =|[/quote] lol. Want me to talk to him? :eh:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=pinkblack08]i agree with the suggestion.. someone added me in ym promoting his site(he said it's a forum) and i asked him if he's a member of ftalk(i immediately remembered ftalk coz there's a thread in the Phils. section that we get to post our ym ids there.remember?) then he said that he's not,and i asked him if he's a guest then he said he is..his name in ym is genuinel Lingkibang.. if i'm right,guests can't view the Phils. section,right?or am i not? =|[/quote] :arrow: that member was a member here. Most of the members that joined there know him coz maybe they received a PM from him inviting. He was banned here 3 times for inviting. I do not know why members still join that forum knowing that their admin is breaking the rules of other forum. Its very disappointing coz they only joined for the mod position. :puke: lol Do not deny it coz i know. [b]Topic[/b] There is an option though. You can leave your Messaging details blank in your UserCP so that he/she will not know your user ID. About those annoying promoters, you can directly tell him/her to stop inviting you. He/she cannot force you. :retard:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-24 23:48:34)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Do You Like Screenshot? :lol: Heres One. [img]http://i26.tinypic.com/14nfyg6.gif[/img] Hope You Understand. [spoiler]Nakipag Sabayan Lang ako na e promote ko ang forum niya pero neber[/spoiler] Another 1 So Nude! malibog_ako65

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2008-03-25 04:01:08)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ wahhaa.. were mods there kim.. ^^ hes one of the admins of the said forum..

Last edited by regiehiozn (2008-03-25 06:51:26)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=03_khine_03]1 day, a guy w/ a username of [b]Batman_robin[/b] suddenlyadded me, and he said to him.. [i]"kim, watch"[/i] then when i viewed his webcam, (you know it na)[/quote] well. this batman robin guy is such a grrrr! :mad: he asked me to opened his webcam and i accepted it. what happen was that he was a abot to pull his pants down and i suddenly closed it. i blocked him from my contact list. i also experience this in my msn. but not that batman robin, his name is "Sakay" i've seen him viewing my profile in fs also. i wanna kill thoe dirty webcam ppol :angry:
mylaedylilly
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hey..me too :crybaby: both [b]sumakay_sa_alon[/b] & [b]batman robin[/b] added me in their ym ohmygod..they really got my nerve out of control :wallbash: always PM me and invite me to watch the bloody stupid video :puke: at once..i thought they were really..u know.human or sumting. they're devil :disgust: i warned them but still..i guess they just dont understand english at all :wallbash: and..plis take note of this one too [b]pinoygfx[/b] [i](this is her YM id)[/i] [i]as wt kim experienced..i experienced it too[/i] she promotes her site to me..and when i told her im not interested in becoming the mod there she gets mad and..sent me thousands of invitations :wallbash: oh god..plis help those people if one is saying they're not interested.leave 'em alone :penguin: @topic yes..i agree we shud not let our profile being viewable by guess but..sumtime those can be members here too :wallbash:

Last edited by mylaedylilly (2008-03-26 14:08:41)

kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

Actually, Batman Robin and sumakay_sa_alon guy is just one. And the pinoygfx, that person keeps on buzzing me. She/He wants me promote her site and blablabla.
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hey kim pls dont include my name there..
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i also experienced that one that batman_robin..he always pm me and wanted to view his webcam too..wen i viewed it..:wallbash: :wallbash: i was really angry and then i told him to stop pmeng me but he won't stop.. just like ate uma do i blocked him..but still he keeps on pmeng me with his another :mad: account sumakay_sa_alon :doubt: so i decided to create another account in ym.. @ t: I really agree :thumbsup: with yah sistz khat I don't want to happen it again!! hope that admin will grant this..

Last edited by khristel jane (2008-04-05 05:08:55)

losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Most of the time, those perverts who invite you to view their webcams are only BOTS. It means that they are not really people. Those YM id are made so they would catch as much youngsters as they can. They can get your YM id from forums, blogs, websites, social networking sites, job-seeking sites and more. I experienced that one before. I was shocked and disgusted. I thought someone is just messing up with me.[/quote] oooh..feel bad for you.. but yeah I agree with you..
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Just A Reminder To Everyone If Someone Added You In YM And you did'nt know that person Just Don't Accept it to avoid Many Friends In YM and it may hang up your ym and To Avoid Nude Pictures , Rude Pics and bad pics
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

good suggestion sistz kimmie.. but they can send messages to us even if we didn't add them...=|
D' Angelo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I just saw this thread today... Well, FTalk already update security system at 6 April 2008... Thats why my Dynamic Siggy is not working since guest not allowed to view ftalk profile =( All Dynamic Siggy thread are Closed, im sorry guys.
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^what do u mean not allowed to view the ftalk profile sir? you mean the members profile or what?

Last edited by --khathateslove-- (2008-04-11 11:41:14)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=kimyasay10]Do You Like Screenshot? :lol: Heres One. [url]http://i26.tinypic.com/14nfyg6.gif[/url] Hope You Understand. [spoiler]Nakipag Sabayan Lang ako na e promote ko ang forum niya pero neber[/spoiler] Another 1 So Nude! malibog_ako65[/quote] that one too once happened to my friend but besides that it is also a virus!!whahaha.....i can't remember the id want to share it w/ u so you better watch out for that :D
D' Angelo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=--khathateslove--]^what do u mean not allowed to view the ftalk profile sir? you mean the members profile or what?[/quote] yes [b]FTalk Member Profile[/b] well this is your profile page, try to view but without login to FTalk :arrow: [url=http://theftalk.com/profile.php?id=43082][b]--khathateslove--[/b][/url]
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^now i know.. guests aren't allowed to view members full profile. only limited info's are given to them in xml format..
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

OMG. good thing i open this thread. i checked my friends list in ym, and i saw the name [i]sumakay_sa_alon[/i]... good thing i didn't see him/it online yet.. [i]sumakay_sa_alon[/i] deleted.
15anna93
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=khristel jane]i also experienced that one that batman_robin..he always pm me and wanted to view his webcam too..wen i viewed it..:wallbash: :wallbash: i was really angry and then i told him to stop pmeng me but he won't stop.. just like ate uma do i blocked him..but still he keeps on pmeng me with his another :mad: account sumakay_sa_alon :doubt: so i decided to create another account in ym..[/quote] yeea. same hir sis! he's sooo ugghh. [i]st*pid[/i]. :evil:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I've come up with this suggestion due to we have this experience with my siszt katleya that this guy with ym id [i]sumakay_sa_alon[/i] added us and insisted us to view his webcam which we new was a po

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:50

[ 13 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy